Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When you were six years old, what did you want to be when you grow up?

User Profile: Hope
Hope December 15th, 2022

When you were six years old, what did you want to be when you grow up?

8
User Profile: ouiCherie
ouiCherie December 15th, 2022

@Hope I can never forget this, because I had it for a very long time... Astronaut 😅

2 replies
User Profile: Hope
Hope OP December 15th, 2022

@ouiCherie

Never too late Cherie!

1 reply
User Profile: ouiCherie
ouiCherie December 15th, 2022

@Hope I prefer 'down to earth' (literally) now 😅 *what was I thinking*

I'm curious, what was your 6 y/o dream?

load more
load more
User Profile: yourbuddy30
yourbuddy30 December 15th, 2022

@Hope I had a mix of things I wanted to be. One of them was being a director of a movie haha. Never knew why I was interested in that

2 replies
User Profile: ouiCherie
ouiCherie December 15th, 2022

@yourbuddy30 Interesting! 😊👍 usually kids want to be the actor/ actress. Just curious... why movie director?

1 reply
User Profile: yourbuddy30
yourbuddy30 December 15th, 2022

@ouiCherie Haha, I was always camera conscious maybe that is why behind the camera xD

load more
load more
User Profile: dscoduck
dscoduck December 15th, 2022

Doctor. I came close. I became a paramedic.


1 reply
User Profile: ouiCherie
ouiCherie December 20th, 2022

@dscoduck cool! 😊👍

load more