Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what do you do to show your friends that you love them?

User Profile: Clarisse29
Clarisse29 October 29th, 2023

Our friends can play a significant role in our lives. If we are surrounded by good people whom we can call 'friends', then it's important to show them just how much we love them!

What are some ways in which you show love to your friends?

12
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 29th, 2023

@Clarisse29

Be present hehe and do my best for them to remember I'm around, if they wanna cry or do something fun and everything else in between! 💗

How about youu?🤗

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou sunnyboo I do that to, be present 😁 I'm always wrapping myself up for people's birthdays. But then people just call me cheap😟😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi October 29th, 2023

@Clarisse29

Invite them out for French toast and Pancakes😋

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 29th, 2023

@Comphi I invite you to come and have some English toast and icecream😋

3 replies
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi October 29th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Sure, when?😃

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 29th, 2023

@Comphi right now😁 I'll send mayo to fly over and pick you up ❤

1 reply
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi October 29th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


Can't you just teleport it? I am done with travelling for this year🤣

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 29th, 2023

@Clarisse29 my outside of cups friends, are my carers and the old folks who are also residents here (I live in a old folks nursing home) but yeah I'm only 22. Anyways I listen to the old folks stories they seem to be grateful for that. I also make my carers birthday gifts. (I do a lot of art and crafts) and I use my manners😁

User Profile: Leonydus
Leonydus October 29th, 2023

@Clarisse29 invite them to a meal and prepare some of our favorite treats!

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 29th, 2023

@Leonydus can I come???

2 replies
User Profile: Leonydus
Leonydus October 29th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I sure hope so.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 30th, 2023

@Leonydus yaaaaay

load more
load more
load more