Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If language wasn’t a barrier (& current COVID-19 situation), where in the world would you move to right now?

User Profile: MoonlightHelper1
MoonlightHelper1 January 9th, 2021

Travel Flat Concept by HolyPix on Dribbble ocean wave | Find, Make & Share Gfycat GIFs Cinque Terre

@1Vanillaicecream @AddictedTealover98 @AlwaysRedeemable @Angela243 @azuladragon34 @Bint @BleuPhoenix @Bosslady9601 @bouncyVoice4149 @bubblyblueberry89 @ClairePotato @CupidtheKingofLove @Daishy @dtanushree @Erica @fantasticDancer50 @frostyIris5554 @GeneralIroh @GhostLily @healingWhisper @herealways27 @iwishuwell @K87 @Kenn13chan @lyricalAngel70 @magicalPainting28 @miraculousheart9815 @orangeAster4 @peppapigisqueen08 @phantom25 @Redskyi @Resourcefulsouth @sincere5772 @SoMicha @StillPlanet @stjarnagrace @SunflowerOnTheHill @SweetTortoise @sympatheticCup6312 @TessMo @theheartproject @treeHugger7 @uniqueApricot19 @VerseArt @WelcomeToChat @whackamoo @YaboiRogers @Zulegirl

11
User Profile: danielioan
danielioan January 9th, 2021

Not to America.

2 replies
User Profile: MoonlightHelper1
MoonlightHelper1 OP January 9th, 2021

@danielioan

Where yes? Which place do you like?

Personally, I think there are also many nice places in America. I love Central America and the beauty of nature there.

1 reply
User Profile: Omar2M
Omar2M January 11th, 2021

@MoonlightHelper1 if you think Central America has areas of nice nature, you should definitely visit Europe and places like Greece or Egypt

load more
load more
User Profile: CupidtheKingofLove
CupidtheKingofLove January 9th, 2021

@MoonlightHelper1

I think to a beach and relax for a while 😌😌😌

1 reply
User Profile: MoonlightHelper1
MoonlightHelper1 OP January 10th, 2021

@CupidtheKingofLove

Being at the beach to get some rest would definitely be useful in these stressful times.

load more
User Profile: Flika89
Flika89 January 9th, 2021

This is one of the toughest questions someone can ask. I would enjoy Iceland for sure or Finland. I would often visit friends in a few countries though.

1 reply
User Profile: MoonlightHelper1
MoonlightHelper1 OP January 10th, 2021

@Flika89

These are very beautiful countries, good choice :)

load more
User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 January 10th, 2021

@MoonlightHelper1

At my fiancee's place ❤🥰

I am missing him so much right now that I cannot describe it in words...

2 replies
User Profile: MoonlightHelper1
MoonlightHelper1 OP January 10th, 2021

@lyricalAngel70

I can understand how you feel. I am currently also separated from my husband because of the corona crisis. I hope this will all end and I wish you will be able to be with your fiance soon.

1 reply
User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 January 10th, 2021

@MoonlightHelper1

Amen ❤

And I am so sorry to hear that you are away from your hubby due to the pandemic. ☹

At times, this distance becomes so difficult to bear that you just wanna have wings like a bird & fly to your partner. 😭

load more
load more