One celebrity from my country who I admire is......
One celebrity from my country who I admire is...... and why do you admire them? :)
Tatanka Means I admire for bringing joy to my people through entertainment and encouraging cultural pride in the nations :)
Also John Trudell for standing up for what he believed and encouraging non violence and understanding even during loss
@Laura
Angelina Jolie, because she is selfless and has adopted children from around the world, she opened her home and her heart to not one, but 3 beautiful children.
Demi Lovato, she's always spoken up about mental health and is an amazing advocate!
Ms Lea Salonga, she was Kim in the original ,first ever Miss Saigon... she sang Disneys songs like A Whole New World, Reflections And among others songs. She won Tony Awards for Miss Saigon and still into theatre. She gave pride to Philippines, shes the epitome of Pure Filipino talent.