Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: Alex277
Alex277 August 5th, 2018

I am currently learning German:)

and languages I want to learn?? hmm all of them :p But if I have to choose I really want to learn Dutch, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Japanese :3 (which are still a lot) blush

User Profile: reliablebutoftenforgotten
reliablebutoftenforgotten August 6th, 2018

@Alex277 yes, you've chosen a lot of choices but there is nothing wrong with that. You'll find that maybe some of languages have similarities too which will help. Good luck and really how awesome would it be if u were in fact able to speak all of those langauges relatively well. 👍👍

load more
User Profile: BellaStorm17
BellaStorm17 August 12th, 2018

French, Chinese, Korean, Braille and ASL

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 August 30th, 2018

@BellaStorm17 Braille!!! That's awesome. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors

load more
User Profile: TheAnxiousLioness
TheAnxiousLioness August 12th, 2018

Well I already speak English and Spanish.

I'm learning a bit of French, a bit of German, and a bit of Japanese. Just a little bit of each.

I think I want to try learning some Arabic and Chinese \ Mandarin.

I'm trying to learn Finnish the most right now. I really want to go to Finland. The country seems really beautiful to me.

I also searched what the safest country in the world is ! cheeky

Apparently that is Finland. smiley

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 August 30th, 2018

@TheAnxiousLioness ooooo Finland!!!!! It's one of my favorite countries. And that language is neaubeaut. I'm sure you'll love the people and the language :)

load more
User Profile: givemethewords
givemethewords August 12th, 2018

I'd really like to learn Russian. It's something I've been wanting to do for years, but never managed to start since at school I was already studying three other languages. I really love the sound of it and for some reason I've always been fascinated by some aspects of the Russian culture, so that's why I didn't give up and never lost the desire to learn this language. Now that I finished school I actually started learning it a bit using Duolingo and Memrise. I've also taken some classes on Youtube, but lately I've been struggling with finding the time and concentration to do that, so for now I just stick to Duolingo and Memrise. I know, it's not really the "best" way to learn, but still better than nothing I guess (and I've actually managed to learn something!).

In the past I wanted to learn German too, but now I guess I'm not really interested in it anymore. I'd rather learn Danish instead, I started learning it on Memrise quite randomly but then I realized this language is actually really cool, so if I can I want to learn that too :)

User Profile: nothingisforever91
nothingisforever91 August 12th, 2018

i speak 3 languages.

i am learning korean and spanish

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 August 30th, 2018

@nothingisforever91 amazing! Korean and Spanish are great.

load more
User Profile: Emirson2018
Emirson2018 August 12th, 2018

I speak English and Spanish fluently and I'm learning Ukrainian and Italian

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 August 13th, 2018

I LOVE heart to learn new languages! I studied French in high school and Spanish for a bit over 1 year at university. Through vocal training (singing) and classes I have also studied a bit of Italian and German. English is my first language. I know Amer Sign Language fairly well - I even worked within our city's deaf community for a while.

So, first I would love to learn more French! to study, to speak, to visit France and/or other French speaking nations.

I am also interested in learning more of the African languages - though I know there are SOOO many. Once I figure out where to begin, I'd like to begin! But for that in particular, I'd like to have a class (however small and informal) and/or a tutor one-one. heart Platy

User Profile: Avicularia
Avicularia August 13th, 2018

In Germany you have to learn English and at least another language (in my case Spanish) to get a higher school diploma... and I also started learning French in school.

I really want to learn Faroese, since the music of Eivør Pálsdóttir made me fall in love with the language. Thanks to her songs I know at least a few words... and I'd love to learn Swedish and Russian, too.

User Profile: IndecisiveClementine186
IndecisiveClementine186 August 14th, 2018

At the moment I am learning French and Italian, but I used to learn Spanish and Japanese and would love to finish learning those as well. I

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 August 30th, 2018

@IndecisiveClementine186 Hindi is kind of tough with a large variaton between written and colloquial language. I'm sure you like it when you talk to native speakers.

load more
User Profile: courageousMagic86
courageousMagic86 August 22nd, 2018

PUNJABIIIII. They got amazing music and just the whole language sounds so dope.

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 August 30th, 2018

@courageousMagic86 Punjabi is nice. I love the music

load more