Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: xLovelyHeart
xLovelyHeart October 8th, 2017

French, can anyone message me to teach me French perhaps?

User Profile: ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
ifyouknowtocountcountwithme October 10th, 2017

@xLovelyHeart I use an app called Duolingo. =)

load more
User Profile: thelarrysty
thelarrysty October 19th, 2017

korean so no more subs

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP October 23rd, 2017

@thelarrysty Haha! That's a great reason to learn a language actually!

load more
User Profile: DrRabbit
DrRabbit October 20th, 2017

My linguistic skill are bad, but i'd love to learn some korean and chinese.

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP October 23rd, 2017

@DrRabbit Wish you luck with that!

load more
User Profile: MeloncholyRussianBlue
MeloncholyRussianBlue October 26th, 2017

I can understand Spanish very well when listening to it, but struggle when speaking myself or reading/writing.

I'm also learning Japanese, Norwegian, and German.

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP October 29th, 2017

@MeloncholyRussianBlue That's a lot of languages I must say!

load more
User Profile: augustSun11
augustSun11 October 26th, 2017

I would like to learn Polish because a large percent of my family live in Poland and I would like to be able to connect with them on a deeper level.

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP October 29th, 2017

@augustSun11 am sure you would learn it soon!

load more
User Profile: kingofblackcobras16
kingofblackcobras16 October 29th, 2017

German, French, Italian, Persian.

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP November 8th, 2017

@kingofblackcobras16 Wow! Great! <3

User Profile: tuff
tuff January 29th, 2018

Japanese

load more
User Profile: ScarletKnight
ScarletKnight October 29th, 2017

Japanese french latin spanish irish

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP November 8th, 2017

@ScarletKnight Woaah. That's a lot! <3

load more
User Profile: ViaSmiley
ViaSmiley October 29th, 2017

Japanese and Chinese 😂

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP November 8th, 2017

@LightFree Wow! Good luck !! <3

load more
User Profile: Ciel19
Ciel19 October 29th, 2017

I'm a student in Applied Foreign Languages, so I'm studying both English and Japanese in college.
I'd love to learn Korean next!
Then I'm thinking of maybe learning Vietnamese and Hindi :)

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP November 8th, 2017

@Ciel19 Hey, that's great to hear! I am from India, so I know Hindi too, if you ever need any help with it, feel free to ping up! :D

User Profile: Ciel19
Ciel19 November 9th, 2017

@YourFriendforever Ohh thank you, that's very kind of you! :3 I'm not learning it yet but I'd like to in the future! ♪
Where are you from in India? ^^ My favorite professor in college was born in Mumbai :)

load more
User Profile: Hurt777
Hurt777 February 8th, 2018

@Ciel19 I am Vietnamese. If you need assistance with learning Vietnamese, I would be happy to help you.

User Profile: Mountainmystic777
Mountainmystic777 October 14th, 2018

@Hurt777 that's really awesome. thanks for your help :). Keep it up

load more
load more
User Profile: ListenLady
ListenLady October 29th, 2017

I'm trying to learn Spanish, I've been studying for a few months now and I'm OK with the basics but the more advanced words I'm struggling with.

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP November 8th, 2017

@ListenLady Spanish takes a bit of time to be learnt but am sure you'll learn it completely soon! <3

User Profile: CocoMJ
CocoMJ February 24th, 2019

Irish, there is a province what is my name. @ListenLady

User Profile: imgoingdown
imgoingdown April 9th, 2019

@ListenLady Hey! I can help you with it, if you want. That's my first language. I'm learning English, as well

load more