Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was the best thing that ever happened to you?

User Profile: PoolOfBrokenMemories
PoolOfBrokenMemories October 18th, 2016

Simple question right? I will need some time to wite down my life event but feel free to be first :D

110
User Profile: BrokenButBueatiful
BrokenButBueatiful June 5th, 2020

Idk , tbh.

Maybe learing how to read.

User Profile: Blueberryboo
Blueberryboo June 5th, 2020

Getting awarded first place in my middle school on this art piece ...

June 5th, 2020

Having a great family and God to count on.

User Profile: Kachidim
Kachidim June 5th, 2020

Having God in life

User Profile: blissart
blissart June 5th, 2020

FAMILY is the best thing that happeend to me

User Profile: AmberLilly21
AmberLilly21 June 5th, 2020

My birthday! 🎉

User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 June 5th, 2020

@PoolOfBrokenMemories

The best thing that happened to me recently would be 7cups.

June 5th, 2020

The best thing that's ever happened to me was when I formally met my best friend almost four years ago. She's my roommate, my rock, and I couldn't imagine life without her.

Maya🎕

User Profile: Shyness98
Shyness98 June 5th, 2020

The best thing to ever happen to me was a heartbreak from a guy I never dated it broke me! I was infatuated and was convinced we would be together. I was so heartbroken that it changed my life. I had a spiritual awakening and it changed me, I started seeing the world in a different way.

User Profile: bellathebookreader
bellathebookreader June 5th, 2020

My best thing was probably meeting my best friend!

She is so caring and kind and supporting of me and I would take a bullet for her anyday