Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was the best thing that ever happened to you?

User Profile: PoolOfBrokenMemories
PoolOfBrokenMemories October 18th, 2016

Simple question right? I will need some time to wite down my life event but feel free to be first :D

110
User Profile: Flowingstreams
Flowingstreams June 6th, 2020

Jesus!

User Profile: brightbubbles88
brightbubbles88 June 6th, 2020

the best thing that has ever happened to me-that is a big question lol! i think i would say attending university and in meeting the professors, friends, coworkers and support system i have now gained and have encouraged me to hold onto hope and in stepping outside of my comfort zone in ways i never thought i would have in high school

User Profile: friendlySunflower228
friendlySunflower228 June 6th, 2020

One of the best things that ever happened to me was meeting my partner.

User Profile: MagicalSnow614
MagicalSnow614 June 7th, 2020

Meeting my partner. I am so very glad that we were able to meet and have the chance to be together. It was all dumb luck that we ended up meeting.. I can't imagine life without them now.

User Profile: Meg2004
Meg2004 June 7th, 2020

I made friends and now I have a best friend.

User Profile: S4R4
S4R4 June 7th, 2020

I really have no '1 best thing tgat happened to me' I am very happy with my life and that makes even the smallest things the best. I think me going to an artschool did a lot to me. In a very positive way. I have grown a lot since then and it have me a lot of opportunities. I'm very grateful for that.

User Profile: raymaniii
raymaniii June 7th, 2020

Not going to lie, 7 Cups was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Without the people on this platform, I would not be the person I am today! I am living a live I never thought could be mine. My gratitude is beyond words!

User Profile: melamalin
melamalin June 7th, 2020

joining 7 cups

User Profile: brilliantBreeze8007
brilliantBreeze8007 June 7th, 2020

Having to meet all of you

User Profile: peggykaye
peggykaye June 7th, 2020

I'd have to think about it much longer but my college graduation was really fun. Going to the ocean alone after I'd moved to a state with an ocean. My first real vacation to stay in Corpus Christi by myself. Reconnecting with lost friends.