You have to wear a t-shirt with one word on it for one year. Which word do you choose?
Just one word!



Taglist:@1Vanillaicecream @24Help1 @AddictedTealover98 @AlwaysRedeemable @Bint @BleuPhoenix @Bosslady9601 @Daishy @Erato @Erica @GhostLily @K87 @neverendingMermaid74 @orangeAster4 @peppapigisqueen08 @SkySeaTurtle @StillPlanet @SunflowerOnTheHill @SweetTortoise @Tazzie @ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp @Zulegirl
Join the ATW Taglist Here! 🌎
Y
Equality
Freedom
Yes, of course unsurprisingly I will ware "Love" because it has so many broad meanings in life and senses and the concept is present all over the woeld in every culture, every place...so yes, not very oroginal but for starters one year I will ware "Love"
Peace
@Daishy
Flocci
@humorousDay8793 why?
@Daishy
It's how I feel. It actually means worthless
@humorousDay8793 you don't have to feel worthless hugs
@Daishy
HUGS! Now thats a great idea for your shirt
Big Warm Hugs Back😊
@humorousDay8793 yay! im glad
That will be the best ever.. HUGS 😁😁
I would use goth or dementor
E N D U R E 👊
uwu
@anzuaoix
Hi, whats uwu? Thanks
@humorousDay8793 It's a face! like :)
@anzuaoix
K, thanks, im new to all the internet social media lingo abbreviations and such. I learned recently that smh means shaking my head lol i was thinking it was kind of like that
🎃👋
My shirt would read "kindness"