Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

You have to wear a t-shirt with one word on it for one year. Which word do you choose?

User Profile: neverendingMermaid74
neverendingMermaid74 October 13th, 2019

Just one word!

Taglist:@1Vanillaicecream @24Help1 @AddictedTealover98 @AlwaysRedeemable @Bint @BleuPhoenix @Bosslady9601 @Daishy @Erato @Erica @GhostLily @K87 @neverendingMermaid74 @orangeAster4 @peppapigisqueen08 @SkySeaTurtle @StillPlanet @SunflowerOnTheHill @SweetTortoise @Tazzie @ThankYouForLettingMeTryingToHelp @Zulegirl

Join the ATW Taglist Here! 🌎

46
User Profile: 1Vanillaicecream
1Vanillaicecream October 13th, 2019

LoveYourself

I know this is two words, but I joined them so it passes right?

User Profile: Zulegirl
Zulegirl October 13th, 2019

@neverendingMermaid74

Waffels

User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 October 13th, 2019

Anime XD

Since I'm a hardcore anime fan haha

User Profile: 24Help1
24Help1 October 13th, 2019

@neverendingMermaid74

Love because that's a fun thing lol

@neverendingMermaid74

Love

:)

User Profile: humorousDay8793
humorousDay8793 October 14th, 2019

M A T T E R S

User Profile: WiltedRosepetals
WiltedRosepetals October 14th, 2019

Sublime :)

Their music was (and still is) a big part of my life growing up.

User Profile: humorousDay8793
humorousDay8793 October 14th, 2019

"GOT-CONCH?"🐚

User Profile: humorousDay8793
humorousDay8793 October 14th, 2019

"I"

User Profile: imgoingcrazybecauseofu
imgoingcrazybecauseofu October 14th, 2019

@neverendingMermaid74

that would be "V"