Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Chinese speakers! Say hello and meet others who speak Chinese too!

User Profile: LeetheUnicorn
LeetheUnicorn March 22nd, 2019

Hey everyone! Are you a Chinese speaker? Come and say hello to the community and meet other Chinese speakers here!

42
User Profile: IsaSilver
IsaSilver February 14th, 2021

哇哇哇,有人跟我說中文呀,好開心,開心高興死了

User Profile: ClydeFinley
ClydeFinley June 3rd, 2021

我會說中文,看到也有台灣人,我樂壞了。

User Profile: unnie12
unnie12 February 12th, 2022

Hello guys!

I can speak, read, and write Chinese. Both in traditional and simplified but often using simplified writing style ^^

User Profile: Hanna5683
Hanna5683 February 23rd, 2022

大家好呀!我来自中国杭州。希望有机会和大家聊天呀

User Profile: bravePeach9546
bravePeach9546 May 20th, 2022

嗨!!!🙌

User Profile: JuneTrips
JuneTrips June 2nd, 2022

Heya heya lovelies! ( 好各位!/各位 好)

I'm glad to see that there is a Chinese speaking community here at 7 Cups! I speak Cantonese and Mandarin (although my written Cantonese is a little bit lacking), and I'd love to connect with you guys! Feel free to send me a chat anytime :)