Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just a reminder that your 'best' looks different every day 💙

User Profile: ListeningStar101
ListeningStar101 January 30th

To anyone struggling right now: remember that healing isn't a straight line. Some days "doing your best" means accomplishing huge goals, and other days it just means taking a deep breath and being kind to yourself. 🌸


You don't have to be perfect to be worthy of support and care.


What is one small thing you're doing for your well-being today 🌿? (it can be anything <3)


I'll start, I drank my favourite tea (green tea, rich with antioxidants and believed by studies to alleviate stress✨)


image_1769752396.jpeg

6
User Profile: fairyava
fairyava January 30th

@ListeningStar101 Thank you for the wonderful reminder. Some days, our best is simply existing, and that is enough. 🤗

Today I went to get sushi with my mom. It was nice to spend time with her.

1 reply
User Profile: ListeningStar101
ListeningStar101 OP January 30th

Sounds fantastic and yummy 🍣!

I'm really glad you had that moment of joy today. Thank you for sharing it with us 🫂

load more
User Profile: 4oreverStar361
4oreverStar361 January 30th

Thank you so much! ✨️

I've noticed that when I start with small steps, it helps me to manage my life better. I'm so used to taking care of everything at once. Whether it's multiplying my workout sets, decreasing how much sugar I have, or what thoughts I choose to focus on. Everything can be alright when I focus one step at a time.

Tonight, I plan to meditate and watch the stars. They bring an unspoken amount of peace with their light 💚✨️

1 reply
User Profile: ListeningStar101
ListeningStar101 OP January 31st

Sounds soooo relaxing, I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing🌸

load more
User Profile: ShiningBubble
ShiningBubble January 31st

@ListeningStar101
i watched a movie

1 reply
User Profile: ListeningStar101
ListeningStar101 OP January 31st

It’s great to hear you’re taking some time to treat yourself!

load more