Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Orlando Nightclub Tragedy - Discussion & Support

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 12th, 2016

Early this morning a mass shooting occured at a gay night club in Orlando, Florida. Recent reports site that 50 people were killed and many more injured.

If you need more information - here are some of the news articles I have come across:

New York Times Article

CNN News Article

I am deeply saddened by this news report and wanted to create a space for us to talk about this tragedy and support one another. Please share how you are feeling here and lets have a supportive discussion that lifts our hearts up and honors those who have been impacted.

203
June 17th, 2016

Christina Aguilera released this new track to honour the victims of the Orlando tragedy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBSghlH0JgM

User Profile: Remina
Remina July 14th, 2016

This was in my hometown. It saddens me to say that two people I know were in the crossfire. May all of these deaths lead to a change somehow in the future. <3