Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your favorite place in your home/town/country... ?

User Profile: AReine
AReine June 3rd

Hello there 👋

  • What is your favorite place on earth 🌍 🌎??
  • Why do you love it so much ? 
  • What does it symbolize or represent to you ? 
  • If that place were a color, what color would it be?

We will host a session for this discussion so feel free to share your brilliant participations ✨💯

💌This is the third 3d discussion of the Horizons series 🌌 

earth-globe.gif



77
User Profile: coolj9
coolj9 August 15th

@AReine

Edinburgh, Scotland. - Food, elegance, richness, diversity, overall vibe  

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP August 15th

I am in loove with Edinburgh castles 🌺

load more
User Profile: ArtisticAngel999
ArtisticAngel999 August 15th

@AReine

Glasgow, Scotland!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP August 15th

I love Scotland too

load more
User Profile: Sharing3312
Sharing3312 August 15th

The city of Love Madinah ❤️

سیدنا کریم صلی اللہ علیہ والہ وسلم

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP August 15th

صلى الله عليه وسلم. أتمنى ان ازورها يوما. I long for visiting it one day Insha'Allah

load more
User Profile: haley0844
haley0844 August 16th

As much as I adore the scenery of my town in southern Illinois, with its lush greenery and abundant wildlife to see. My grandma's farm holds a special place in my heart because its a place where time always slows down. There is peace and quiet and things are just steady. Feeding the chickens and playing with the farm dogs, so much calming fun.

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP August 16th

Sounds amazing 🤩

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP August 16th

I adooore my grandparents house in the countryside too. You can't imagine how much I miss it. I haven't seen it in years because they moved near us in the town. I hold such wonderful memories there! But what hurts is that i am quite sure that i will never go back there again. Enjoy your grandma's house!

load more
User Profile: Geebs67
Geebs67 August 29th

@AReine My Favourite place is Dawlish Warren in South Devon. 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP August 29th

I don't know it 😅. But it sounds nice . What do you like about it ?

User Profile: Geebs67
Geebs67 August 29th

@AReine its on the south west coast its quite picturesque and has a beautiful coastline and beaches.  Its just my happy place 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP August 29th

I am sure it's wonderful!

User Profile: Geebs67
Geebs67 August 30th

@AReine it may not be everyone's idea of a happy place but it definitely is mine. When I first visited here I was in a very dark place. I found just being here, looking at the sea walking along the beach the sea wall and just looking out to sea helped me both mentally and physically. While it didnt totally  take away my feelings it did reduce them and made me realise that just being there made such a difference and I could cope with things simply by being in nature and by the sea. I now have other places I can go for the same effect for  my wellbeing  but Dawlish Warren is the place that matters most of all So its my happy place for that reason. 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP August 30th

That place healed you. The sea helps me clear my mind too. It's definitely a blessing from Allah.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: EphemeralST4R
EphemeralST4R August 30th

@AReine Our Home ! Where I could finally lay low help my parents that's all that matters ! 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP August 30th

Taking care of your parents in your home is what matters the most for you. Sounds nice 🏠

User Profile: EphemeralST4R
EphemeralST4R August 30th

@AReine they looked after me for so long, is only right I am there when they need me. 

Thanks



User Profile: AReine
AReine OP August 30th

Enjoy your time with your family.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: littleSea2731
littleSea2731 August 30th

@AReine I love many places 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP August 30th

Me too 😁 the Earth, the globe 🌎 is just amazing 🤩😍 Allah's creation. He is the Creator 🤍

load more
User Profile: littleSea2731
littleSea2731 August 30th

@AReine my favorite place is my dream home that i only have in my mind 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP August 30th

What does it look like ? Is it in a forest or it's near the beach? ⛱️

load more