Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your favorite place in your home/town/country... ?

User Profile: AReine
AReine June 3rd

Hello there 👋

  • What is your favorite place on earth 🌍 🌎??
  • Why do you love it so much ? 
  • What does it symbolize or represent to you ? 
  • If that place were a color, what color would it be?

We will host a session for this discussion so feel free to share your brilliant participations ✨💯

💌This is the third 3d discussion of the Horizons series 🌌 

earth-globe.gif



77

Twilight blue   :) 🌟

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP June 3rd

Why do you like it so much ?

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 3rd

@AReine

Green because it's representative of the colour, vibrancy and heritage of my country 💚

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP June 4th

Is green a place?

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 4th

@AReine

I guess it would be called Dublin 😁💚

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP June 4th

@Amanda84 hihi 

load more
load more
User Profile: tallTalker9950
tallTalker9950 July 7th

Hello Amanda 😊

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 7th

@tallTalker9950

Hello 🥰

load more
load more

@AReine neon/blaze orange. I always loved the bold and flashy colors. Now that I'm older neon and blaze orange reminds me of hunting with my grandfather and uncles. I don't get into the woods that much anymore. 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP June 4th

@straightforwardLime4078 So you like neon colors because they remind you of hunting with your family ^⁠_⁠^

@AReineb pretty much. I find the bright orange glow comforting and familiar. 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP June 4th

Looks nice 👍

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: TonyGM26
TonyGM26 June 4th

@AReine The best places are Nairobi National park and Giraffe Centre

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP June 4th

@TonyGM26 i love Nairobi too 🦒🦒

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP June 4th

@TonyGM26 but why do you love it 💭? 

load more
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP June 4th

Updated 

Anywhere by an ocean or a body of water. I love it so much because the rhythmic pattern of the waves brings me peace. It symbolizes peace, contentment, stress reduction. Color would be blue

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP June 4th

Amazing choice 👏 I admire the ocean 🌊

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP June 4th

The sound of the waves 🌊 is so peaceful and relaxing. I like islands in the middle of the ocean and also coral reefs 🪸🪸

User Profile: Mandie108
Mandie108 July 7th

Same!! I love the ocean so much and grew up around it. It would be a beautiful sparkly blue :)

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 9th

Lucky you i wish if i live in the beach 🏖️

load more
load more
User Profile: CallumKing2000
CallumKing2000 June 4th

luigi-that-is-cinema.gif

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 9th

Cinema 📽️ 🎥 I have never watched a movie in the cinema by yhe way 😅

User Profile: CallumKing2000
CallumKing2000 July 10th

@AReine I see this as I'm waiting for the new moana to come on in the cinema right now lol. 

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 10th

I think they did the moana's premier. Do you love it ?

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP June 6th

By the way i haven't answered this myself hahah.

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP June 6th

My favorite place is الكعبة in Makkah 🕋🕋🕋

load more

Favorite place, the sky. It never leaves. Holds the sun, clouds, pretty colors. While normally blue. Can be Purple, red, hues of pink.

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP June 7th

☁️🌌 i love it especially when it fascinates me with the aurora 🤍

load more
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP June 28th

@AReine i like the poles the north pole and the south pole