Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Put on leave

User Profile: FlightMedic38
FlightMedic38 Wednesday

My boss called me. Him and his administration team told me as of Monday yesterday that I am being put on leave for my mental health after the death of my little sister. Which means I cannot return to work for a while and that I need to see a therapist and doctor before returning to my flight medic position/duties. I’m upset about this, but I also understand where they are coming from. Us medics need to be emotionally and mentally stable. And unfortunately I am not at this time. Guess it’s time to get the help I need for the loss of my sister and my mental health in general. I’ll miss my medics and our team but at this time it’s best I take a break and get the help I need.

3
User Profile: Remina
Remina Wednesday

@FlightMedic38

I am glad that your team cares for you and I hope that you are able to get the care that you need so you can continue to do the job that you love.

You definitely need to put yourself first and take care of your mental health!☺️

Yes, take care of yourself and your mental health!!😊