Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you a creative soul? tell us what you like to do as a creative outlet

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 23rd, 2015

do so here.

74
User Profile: crosschord
crosschord March 10th, 2015

I sew. I make costumes and go to conventions (I'm a big nerd). It can be really frustrating at times, but usually the end result is worth it. I'm trying to get more into historical costuming in addition to the cosplaying (where I dress up as a character from a series) that I do.

User Profile: HoneyKittens
HoneyKittens March 10th, 2015

I like to draw. I like to draw so much I study it in school.

User Profile: BadgerBoy
BadgerBoy April 14th, 2015

I enjoy drawing, and I'm actually studying art and animation in college. I also write out my feelings sometimes, I find it helps.

User Profile: venttome88
venttome88 May 24th, 2015

Creative outlets are great when dealing with depression. I find that painting is especially therapeutic. I'm not a true artist by any stretch of the imagination, but I can do crafty-type painting. It keeps my mind engaged my hands from reaching for anything destructive - like a donut or extra glasses of wine!

User Profile: Ivoryrose8311
Ivoryrose8311 May 24th, 2015

I love to paint and draw. :)

User Profile: GreenAura
GreenAura May 24th, 2015

Playing the drums and colouring mandalas:)

User Profile: RebelHeartSod
RebelHeartSod May 24th, 2015

I'm adrummer too... I also loveto write and produce music, sketch portraits and write erotica.

User Profile: twistedStranger
twistedStranger May 24th, 2015

I enjoy painting :)

User Profile: aestheticalii
aestheticalii May 26th, 2015

I perform in the Las Vegas shadowcast of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I've played Columbia for over a year, and even Rocky himself once for our gender bender show. I am currently a leader of our trixies(dancers) for the show. So I dance and act. It's a great outlet for me, and I love it. The community is fun and supportive. I've been in the cast for about two years now. :)

User Profile: Kaslan
Kaslan May 30th, 2015

I like almost everything artistic. I like music, violin, playing the piano, skating, paint, dancing and trying to be better and better.