Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I do when I am feeling sad is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 8th, 2018

One thing I do when I am feeling sad is....

409
User Profile: jillxoX
jillxoX June 11th, 2018

Pamper myself and eat a lot of food.

User Profile: Nightowl1991
Nightowl1991 June 11th, 2018

Sleep

User Profile: 4trueyou
4trueyou June 11th, 2018

... dont deny it. Be honest. Identify. Reveal and heal.

User Profile: Dandeli
Dandeli June 11th, 2018

"Listen to music and cry" is a popular choice in this, and honestly I do that too!

But I think my favorite thing to do is sleep. It's not a forever solution to my problems, but it does allow me to catch pause and calm down.

User Profile: Sherlboo
Sherlboo June 11th, 2018

When alone I cry out or write poetry. When in public I hold in all sadness try to be quiet and smile, but if can't hold in and triggered me, I might cry.

User Profile: Harriss
Harriss June 11th, 2018

I clawed myself using my fingers. I bleed my arms and it doesn't hurt. I enjoyed it. I don't have anything to make me feel better. No friends. No hobbies. Pain can only be cured by pain, well at least that was i thought myself. And the only way to end it is escape it. Suicide

User Profile: EugeniaB
EugeniaB June 11th, 2018

I always cry it out. Almost everytime when i feel sad Iget very angry and almost uncontrollable. Sometimes it makes me do other people harm, but I now I cope with that a lot better.

User Profile: snowcloud
snowcloud June 11th, 2018

honestly when Im upset I like to cry and just let all my feelings out. After I feel somewhat better I go to the kitchen and try to cook something, even if its just a simple omelette😅 it feels good cooking for others or even just for yourself, at least I like to think so (,:

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 June 11th, 2018

Sleep, cry, listen to the song of healing from legend of Zelda.

User Profile: Understandingsoul02
Understandingsoul02 June 11th, 2018

I enjoy just breathing and I write down what Im greatful for heart