Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: AbejaReina
AbejaReina November 4th, 2018

concerned. just feeling a little off

User Profile: JohnDoe00
JohnDoe00 November 4th, 2018

Crap

User Profile: trulymisunderstood
trulymisunderstood November 4th, 2018

Tired

User Profile: marvelousMemory76
marvelousMemory76 November 5th, 2018

Spectacular!! ❤❤

Energetic!! 😍😍

Peaceful!! 🌍🌍

1 reply
User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 12th, 2019

@marvelousMemory76

Thats so good to read! Awesome 😊👌

load more
User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl November 5th, 2018

Sleepy!

1 reply
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk December 24th, 2023

@Zengrl 

Ha ha!

load more
User Profile: MagicalMaya
MagicalMaya November 5th, 2018

Placeholder

I feel like I should be replaced by someone more happy, active and sociable, someone who uses opportunities given to her, someone more alive.

User Profile: Rynn
Rynn November 5th, 2018

Exhausted.

Mentally, Emotionally, Physically.

Every part of me just feels like it's going to break off into tiny pieces because I'm just so tired and the cracks are beginning to show.

1 reply
User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 12th, 2019

@Rynn

I just went through something similar. Hopefully you have some kind of hope/ray of light, to hold on to...

I truly had no business living this time 2 months ago, but the tiny ray of sunshine in my life held me back from sucking on both barrels of my 12 gauge. Now im slowly rebuilding my body and mind. My soul always seems to take care of itself....

Stay strong, and know there are people that care. Anytime you feel like a chat dont be afraid to holla at me...

Good luck and be safe plz 😊👍

load more
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 5th, 2018

Sad and hurt .lost too

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 5th, 2018

Over a friend dieing and other problems on my own. Feels overwhelming. Glad today's over .hate Mondays

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 5th, 2018

don't understand why people say things they don't mean fake they find other people they desert the ones who were there for them they too busy playing with their emotions whilst laughing with other people