Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: bat8282height
bat8282height January 5th, 2022

Stress

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 5th, 2022

good :) ...lol, is that an emotion? I don't even know.

User Profile: thoughtfulWater1836
thoughtfulWater1836 January 6th, 2022

Ignored

User Profile: WhatTheHeartWants
WhatTheHeartWants January 6th, 2022

Sad

User Profile: Hiro44
Hiro44 January 6th, 2022

Animosity

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 6th, 2022

denial

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 January 7th, 2022

Sad


As a coaster enthusiast and one who loves amusement parks, the demise of the Blue Streak is very upsetting. I never got to ride it and have never been to Conneaut Lake despite it being in my home state but was planning on traveling there and other parks in western PA had the pandemic not happened.

Have heard about it and it's charm through videos on YouTube, I know the locals and enthusiasts had a lot of love for it. As it was an ACE landmark and a very historic coaster, the circumstances surrounding it's demise are upsetting and disrespectful to history.

I don't know what the park owner's plan is (probably condos) but hope Devil's Den doesn't meet the same fate. It is one thing if you don't want Conneaut Lake to have amusements any more but don't destroy or disrespect history in the process. We don't need more freakin condos or parking lots, classic amusement parks like this deserve to live on. The lack of transparency from the parks new owner is troubling. I feel for the residents there that have nothing but love for Conneaut Lake Park, the Blue Streak and the Tumble Bug. Too much history disrespected and lost. Hope the coaster trains at least weren't destroyed, they deserve to be in a museum.

Indiana Beach, Clementon Park, and the upcoming Niagara Amusement Park being excellent examples of why classic amusement parks deserve to live on. They are what makes this country great!!!

America needs more of that, not condos, strip malls, CVS pharmacies, banks or parking lots 😡

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 7th, 2022

frustrated/angry

User Profile: COOLMIRAGE
COOLMIRAGE January 7th, 2022

Down

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 7th, 2022

ashamed