Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 14th, 2022

sleepless

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave January 14th, 2022

Alone with my pain

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 14th, 2022

@bgdave

I feel the same way.

Offers you safe hug, if that's okay.

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 14th, 2022

SORROW

User Profile: mermaidkissesxo
mermaidkissesxo January 14th, 2022

Empty

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 January 14th, 2022

scared and off

User Profile: MulderScullylover
MulderScullylover January 15th, 2022

alone

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 15th, 2022

weary

...had to check a feelings list, had no clue what I was feeling

User Profile: Plumbago
Plumbago January 15th, 2022

Depressed & lonely

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 15th, 2022

HOPEFUL! :)

User Profile: brokeninnc21
brokeninnc21 January 21st, 2022

Devastated