Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: ScoreKing
ScoreKing January 30th, 2022

Perplexed

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave January 30th, 2022

EXHUASTED

User Profile: inventiveCamp7321
inventiveCamp7321 February 5th, 2022

Sad

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 30th, 2022

confused

User Profile: LauMC
LauMC January 31st, 2022

Tired

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 31st, 2022

Heavy

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 31st, 2022

angry

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 31st, 2022

I feel so god damn lonely. idk why.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 January 31st, 2022

Better. . . than I have been in that last six months.

User Profile: ScoreKing
ScoreKing February 13th, 2022

@Rebekahwriter13- so glad to hear that life is taking a positive turn for you.

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 1st, 2022

STILL angry

User Profile: TheDude0156
TheDude0156 February 1st, 2022

Unappreciated