Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 November 21st, 2022

Tired. So tired. Vulnerable, confused. Sad. Emotional pain. Depression cycle.

1 reply
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 November 21st, 2022

@tealBear2472

Oops. If it's one word, I choose emotion pain.

load more
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 November 22nd, 2022

just okay

User Profile: raspberryApple2302
raspberryApple2302 November 23rd, 2022

Lonely

User Profile: TheForbiddenfruit
TheForbiddenfruit November 23rd, 2022

@Laura lost

User Profile: Simpledreams4
Simpledreams4 November 24th, 2022

Sad

User Profile: amusingCranberry1537
amusingCranberry1537 November 25th, 2022


Sickened, disgusted, hurt, and fed up with people being mean and self-centred. I met a guy who I thought was decent, turns out he was only interested in one thing. I texted him and told him how I felt, he ignored me, so I blocked and deleted him.

I have been through a lost this year: a blood clot, a severe leg infections and slowly heading leg wounds, and was is "relationship" that various abusive on all levels. I somehow picked up the peaces of my life and and am moving forward.

User Profile: Gettingbettertoday
Gettingbettertoday November 29th, 2022

@Laura

Lackluster

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 November 29th, 2022

Non participantry

User Profile: MulderScullylover
MulderScullylover December 9th, 2022

@Laura Sad

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 December 12th, 2022

Relaxed