Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: dashtolchek
dashtolchek December 9th, 2018

non-existent

1 reply
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 December 9th, 2018

i know the feeling i am feeling like that @dashtolchek

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 December 9th, 2018

Tired from lack of sleep and nightmares ..

User Profile: thoughtfulMap838
thoughtfulMap838 December 9th, 2018

Trying to motivate

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 December 9th, 2018

unsettled by the thought that that person might abandon me again i don't know what to do i won't be able to cope not this time exhausted by the thought so many things going around in my head can't think straight

User Profile: Wannabekiwi
Wannabekiwi December 9th, 2018

lazy

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 December 10th, 2018

unsettled i feel like the past few months what i worked on just disappeared i don't know why i don't know what I do i don't even know if its me I'm hard to be around yes I can admit that but why do people make me think one thing and then make me think another its not fair i feel abandoned i need help but can't ask i don't want a year like last year i won't be able to cope

User Profile: NoName1990
NoName1990 December 10th, 2018

Empty

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 December 20th, 2018

Up and down. Not sure how I'm gonna feel . Don't want the day to drag or anything

User Profile: GettingUp
GettingUp December 20th, 2018

I feel sad. And dissapointed. It's happening a lot in my life right now.

1 reply
User Profile: agreeableStrawberries1285
agreeableStrawberries1285 November 23rd, 2019

Despondent

load more
User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl December 22nd, 2018

Tired