Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: DinaElwy
DinaElwy October 13th, 2023

Empty 

1 reply
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk October 26th, 2023

@DinaElwy

I hope you feel better soon, Dina.

All the best!

load more
User Profile: goldenPine555
goldenPine555 October 14th, 2023

@Laura Silenced.

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave October 21st, 2023

WORTHLESS 

User Profile: PassiFlora1991
PassiFlora1991 October 23rd, 2023

Hopeless

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave October 24th, 2023

DISCARDED 

2 replies
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 October 24th, 2023

@bgdave why 

1 reply
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave October 24th, 2023

@TreaureSeekers3 because of the way I was abused during and after 3 yrs of 24/7 live in Care giving only to be put out on the street with no money or job. It forced me into a Nursing and Rehabilitation facility. I have been here over 8 months and my mental health support here has been pathetic. I am so sad and alone never getting visitors and zero income so I can’t get things I need. I am often fed like a child and I am 6’6” 330 lbs. The family my father married into are very mean narcissistic vain selfish beings I never want to see or hear ever again. Life at 60 with no financial support is incredibly hard and cold. My depression is off the charts. I just get to cry uncontrollably and wonder why I am still here other than to suffer.

load more
load more
User Profile: reliableMaple8519
reliableMaple8519 October 25th, 2023

Dismal 

1 reply
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk October 26th, 2023

@reliableMaple8519

I hope you feel better soon!

All the best!

load more
User Profile: SakuraHikari
SakuraHikari October 25th, 2023

@Laura Better. 🙏

2 replies
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk October 26th, 2023

@SakuraHikari

Better is wonderful!

1 reply
User Profile: SakuraHikari
SakuraHikari October 29th, 2023

@HealingTalk Thank you! It truly is. 💜🌻😊

load more
load more
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 October 25th, 2023

glad (glad it's over)

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave October 25th, 2023

ALONE

User Profile: Anika4
Anika4 October 25th, 2023

@Laura confused