Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 October 25th, 2023

Grateful


Particularly for my cats, as I am moving soon to AZ and if I was going 100% alone; that would be depressing.


My mom and stepdad are in heaven and I don't have (and never will) a player 2 so they are all I got now and I'm glad for their company.

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave October 25th, 2023

LOST

1 reply
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 October 26th, 2023

@bgdave hugs. Why lost 

load more
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 October 26th, 2023

Not the best. Life getting to me. I don’t see no way out 

User Profile: unassumingCar1350
unassumingCar1350 October 26th, 2023

Resilient

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 October 27th, 2023

Reliable

2 replies
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 October 27th, 2023

@tealBear2472 why reliable 

1 reply
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 October 29th, 2023

@TreaureSeekers3 Because I have a hard time waking up, but I did it to go to a super early cat sitting job at 6 in the morning. I'm not usually a early girly. ;)

load more
load more
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave October 27th, 2023

Tearful and in pain

User Profile: quietSea8750
quietSea8750 October 30th, 2023

empty

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 October 30th, 2023

Cold

User Profile: hibamunia
hibamunia October 30th, 2023

empty

User Profile: Teapower
Teapower October 30th, 2023

empty