Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 November 10th, 2023

Stupid

User Profile: Teapower
Teapower November 10th, 2023

good


User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 November 10th, 2023

happy it's friday

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 November 13th, 2023

Irritated

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 November 15th, 2023

Guilty

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 November 15th, 2023

frustrated

User Profile: justalostcause
justalostcause November 15th, 2023

drained 

User Profile: Taylorz27
Taylorz27 November 15th, 2023

Exhausted 

User Profile: vickadoodle
vickadoodle November 15th, 2023

@Laura 

so drained, memories from when i was SA'ed keep coming back because it happened nearly exactly 4 years ago now

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 November 16th, 2023

cramps

2 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 November 16th, 2023

@purpleTree4652 Well that ain't the way to start the morning... But seriously, I hope the cramps have gone away by now.

1 reply
User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 November 16th, 2023

@slowdecline48

Yes, they've stopped for now.

load more
load more