Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: FlashFan
FlashFan July 8th, 2019

LOVED!❤️❤️❤️

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 8th, 2019

Refreshed........... after not sleeping very well, last night I had a great sleep.

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 July 8th, 2019

Upset Belly due to eating way to much junky food yesterday !! Blahhhhhhhhhh

User Profile: katou89611
katou89611 July 8th, 2019

Anxious

User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 9th, 2019

Relaxed....

User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence July 9th, 2019

I feel better than yesterday

User Profile: stydia
stydia July 9th, 2019

Liberated.

User Profile: creativeApricot9116
creativeApricot9116 July 9th, 2019

Tired

User Profile: ZoeV913
ZoeV913 July 9th, 2019

Unsettled

User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 10th, 2019

Facicious 😃