Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 7th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

269
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 23rd, 2018

royal purple - calm, centered, awake, meditative, connected to something deeper than myself.

4 replies
User Profile: placidThinker9623
placidThinker9623 December 23rd, 2018

@blissedNblessed aww. I felt happy seeing that.

3 replies
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 23rd, 2018

@placidThinker9623

thank you <3

And I am going to have to keep this feeling forefront in my mind...

because no matter what is going on in my world or emotions - I can enter that space again at any time.

so, my first go to when I am starting to get overwhelmed or upset will be to go within, ceneterin that energy.

2 replies
User Profile: placidThinker9623
placidThinker9623 December 23rd, 2018

@blissedNblessed that's the way to go. Rebuild your strength bit by bit

1 reply
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 23rd, 2018

@placidThinker9623

<3

thanks

<3

Going to start my day now with putting on some intense meditation music that uses tonal vibrations ( 432 Hz) to promote positive energy and feelings :)

Way to start the day :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Celiaete
Celiaete December 23rd, 2018

Royal blue.

User Profile: daydreamer52
daydreamer52 December 24th, 2018

Gray

User Profile: placidThinker9623
placidThinker9623 December 24th, 2018

Dirty white

User Profile: DeepThoughtsCurt
DeepThoughtsCurt December 25th, 2018

Grey

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 27th, 2018

White.

I am calm and pretty centered.

I am trying to not allow in the negatives.

And if they arise - dismiss them after hearing them.

My day can go etiher way - good - bad, productive - lazy, ect.....

potential for anything...

My color right now is: white.

User Profile: lavenderOrange4849
lavenderOrange4849 December 28th, 2018

Lavender with pastel pink reminds me of a beautiful quiet afternoon when the sun is beaming and just the right amount of breeze. Who wants lemonade 🍋🥤

User Profile: bluesky1111
bluesky1111 December 28th, 2018

Grey

User Profile: aestheticutey
aestheticutey December 28th, 2018

yellow and black- like a bee!🐝

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 30th, 2018

Colbolt blue

strong, inquisitive, healing, forgiving, untouchable, able