Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: XercinVex
XercinVex February 9th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is my father. He passed away a few years ago from cancer but he was sick for a while before that so in the end it was a blessing when he passed. But I will always miss him and being able to share what is going on in my life with him. Because the world is changing, and he

User Profile: Crisblues
Crisblues February 9th, 2018

The one I have with myself. I realized that I have beautiful people in my life, wonderful parents, best friend and an amazing and caring boyfriend... But with myself is terrible. I'm wasting precious time that won't come back, feeling awful about myself and hate every single thing about me. Many people made me feel terrible, but I'm guilty because I let them hurt me and I believed what they said and say about me. I can't forgive them, or myself... But I'm trying to change this.

2 replies
User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 11th, 2018

@Crisblues You are so lucky to have such a support network of people who love you and care for you. Please realise that you are worthy, and that negative comments from others do not matter. I promise you that you are amazing, kind and loving. You need to practice self care. x

1 reply
User Profile: Crisblues
Crisblues February 12th, 2018

@existentialkat Thanks a lot for your advice <3!! I'm still working on that and it's hard but... I'm not giving up ^^

load more
load more
User Profile: Rjessop13
Rjessop13 February 9th, 2018

My mom and I fight all the time and it

User Profile: cupcake114
cupcake114 February 9th, 2018

My relationship with my mom isn't that good I mean she don't really understand me.I lived with my aunties since childhood they loved me more than any parent would love their kid fulfilled all of demands.

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain February 9th, 2018

This question makes me realize how many disconnections I have in my life.

User Profile: lonelyme1324
lonelyme1324 February 9th, 2018

My relationship with my ex bf/ best friend has been pretty rough lately. We broke up when he moved months ago and things have been strained since then. He was one of the only people there for me and now it is really hard feeling alone all of the time

User Profile: scarletVase4370
scarletVase4370 February 9th, 2018

My husband i fell in love with someone i never should have. I am not sure if he married me for convenience or just to shut me up but it cant be love. He had sex with my former best friend, addicted to drugs, and currently (we are separated) has a baby on the way by a woman who is madly in love with him and is a crazy as hell

User Profile: jesslikesbacon
jesslikesbacon February 9th, 2018

My relationship with my biological dad. My mum remarried when I was 7 and my step dad has been the most amazing father figure.

I used to visit my real dad every other weekend until the age of 15. I dont think my dad was ready to have a child tbh. I barely speak to him now. Maybe once every month or two. Id love to speak to him more and see him more.

He didnt really approve of me going to uni. He said that id drop out by christmas. Here I am three years later and I graduate this year. So screw you. He wanted me to get a job or do an apprenticeship straight after school. Hes just never really approved.

But anyway, I just wish I had a better relationship with him.

1 reply
User Profile: Latchfree81
Latchfree81 February 9th, 2018

Jess you've done something that challenge his view of the world. He seems jealous and I know it will be hard but you need to give him the option to support you or exit your life.

@jesslikesbacon

load more
User Profile: Anonymous2219
Anonymous2219 February 9th, 2018

My mom. We have a good enough relationship I guess, but over the years weve become disconnected and I always thought it was because she was upset with me or didnt like me. Ive found recently it was because my father was planting seeds on both sides to keep us apart and now I dont know how to repair the damage he caused. She has stage 4 bone cancer and I feel like at this point if anything happened to her I may never forgive my father as much as I know I should. Its a difficult situation and hard to navigate. I just wish I had my mom back.

2 replies
User Profile: Twelch2319
Twelch2319 February 11th, 2018

@Anonymous2219- Ive dealt with this too. One thing I kept saying to myself as my Mother was dying was that I dont want any regrets when she is gone. Of course there are questions and things I would love to share with her now and apologize for some things, but I did not allow my father to come between us or take his anger/insecurity out on me.

I am so sorry about your Mother and what youre going through. It is very hard d to focus on what is most important, when youre undermined by another. Dont let them( your dad) keep you from getting what you and yoir mom need. In my case... my father had his own agenda, jealousies, and he is NPD (now I know). Stay strong for yourself & your Mom. No regrets! I hope this helps :)

1 reply
User Profile: Anonymous2219
Anonymous2219 February 12th, 2018

@Twelch2319. Thanks, it

load more
load more
User Profile: ArcticMadness
ArcticMadness February 9th, 2018

The relationship with myself. I am finding limitations or beliefs that dont serve me that I believed when I was a child.

I havent fully forgiven myself for all the things I have done in life. Things that have hurt others feelings. Choices not made. Hearts broken.