Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: internetrodo
internetrodo February 9th, 2018

My relationship with my ex. I honestly wish we could have been friends.

2 replies
User Profile: bubbleChestnut306
bubbleChestnut306 February 9th, 2018

@internetrodo

Hey I hope you are good. Can I ask you where this ex is? Has he moved on? Was it a long time ago? Were you married? Do you have children together?

Why do think it's would be better to be in touch?

User Profile: communicativeNectarine9910
communicativeNectarine9910 February 11th, 2018

@internetrodo I

load more
User Profile: Expatgirl95
Expatgirl95 February 9th, 2018

Relationship to my dad. I just dont exist to him.

1 reply
User Profile: shadowz2020
shadowz2020 February 12th, 2018

@Expatgirl95 same but thats like with my real mother no matter how nice i am to her she dont care about her kids just her drugs

load more
User Profile: Lindsay3223
Lindsay3223 February 9th, 2018

My relationship with my sister in law. Ever since I married my husband she has been nothing but awful to me. She is constantly turning my words around on my and tries to make me the bad guy. She even does it with my husband. I feel very hurt and disrespected by her and what makes me sad is that she really doesnt care.

User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence February 9th, 2018

One relationship that makes me feel sad is my relationship with my family

User Profile: Latchfree81
Latchfree81 February 9th, 2018

My relationship with my brother. At 18, I came out to him and only him. I thought I was gay and instead of listening like I did with every girlfriend and mistake he shut me down and made me feel invisible. I carry a lot of anger towards him because he doesn't acknowledge that it happen. It took many years for me to deal with it but my anger at him is still glowing.

User Profile: gardeniascout27
gardeniascout27 February 9th, 2018

The relationship between myself and my ex bestfriend. We were friends, almost like sisters, for nearly 4 years. She then started seeing someone, a girl who didn't seem to want me around. She changed a lot, became meaner and more distant. I tried really hard to maintain the friendship, but one day she completely cut me off out of the blue, and started hanging out with my ex boyfriend and his girlfriend. Now she talks badly about me as if I did her wrong, but I know for a fact that she didn't end our friendship because of anything I did to her, so I don't really understand. I miss having her in my life, but I have to move on.

User Profile: lcbirdieprince
lcbirdieprince February 9th, 2018

my two friends. they always treat me like im something less than them, like they own me and can do whatever they want to me

User Profile: warmcupofcocoa
warmcupofcocoa February 9th, 2018

My relationship with my friends. I'm at a point in my life where I am alone. And I don't have a lot of people to talk to. We drifted apart, and it's normal. I just wish I didn't feel so lonely.

User Profile: anonyDay9765
anonyDay9765 February 9th, 2018

My relationship with my step son. Hes 12 and I feel he has always had a vendetta against me and my son (who is 5 now). His mom would always feed him crazy ideas about why she was not with his dad anymore, and that it was because of me and my son (his dads new child). He has been hateful towards my son and were tired of it every time he comes over (every other weekend). I wish it would be peaceful when he comes over but its not, its chaotic. And I dont trust my son being alone with him. (I never leave him alone with him, ever). Its very stressful.

1 reply
User Profile: swilliams12
swilliams12 February 12th, 2018

@anonyDay9765 i know its a touchy subject but coming from a point of view of a child whos been through this, i can tell you a simple conversation about how things genuinely are can help. i was in the same shoes as your five year old, i had a 10 year old step brother who hated me terribly. and i think it was because he felt replaced or unwanted. i think if you sit him down, and explain the situation while thinking (or asking) about how he may feel, maybe it could help. i know it helped for us. but, all in all i hope things patch over, and i hope your little family finds resolve :)

load more
User Profile: SteamedHam
SteamedHam February 9th, 2018

My mother in law making out I'm a crap mum and saying to me no more grandkids which hurts.

1 reply
User Profile: Lulu2009
Lulu2009 February 10th, 2018

@StrawberryCheesecakes, dont worry honey, i didn't listern to her, lifes not perfect. I didn't listetn to my mother in law and ended up having another baby in family, she would also tell me hurtfull things about the baby and how shes not going to love the next baby bevause she loves the 1st grandchild in the family, when it came to the baby shower she was left to help do to my sister in law being jelous sometimes it could be other family members that cause the problems in family aswell due to jealous.

load more