Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: yellowChestnut9572
yellowChestnut9572 February 10th, 2018

its more of a lack of relationship then an actual relationship but the one im not gonna have with my son. Hurts a lot that im not gonna be in his life

User Profile: creativeCamp2095
creativeCamp2095 February 10th, 2018

A couple of my friends. They don't care very much for me but I'm too lonely and sad to stop being friends with them. frown

1 reply
User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 February 10th, 2018

@creativeCamp2095 i know the feeling. Like beggars can

load more
User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 February 10th, 2018

Myself. I hate myself and wish I had a single redeeming quality.

User Profile: conscientiousKiwi4123
conscientiousKiwi4123 February 10th, 2018

With my husband. He has no idea how bad my depression really is. I think hes in denial

User Profile: calmTiger8310
calmTiger8310 February 10th, 2018

None. I have no relationships because I don't let anyone in and I reject people before they can reject me

User Profile: busyemptymind
busyemptymind February 10th, 2018

One?! Lol ... how about most. Or do they even qualify as relationships. I'm ready to cut my entire family off. I've had enough of the abuse.

User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 10th, 2018

My best friend of 6 years abandoned me because i wasnt honest with her. It sucks because im a person that keeps things to herself because talking about certain things hurts me and id rather bottle it up. I guess she doesnt care so shes replaced me and ignores my existence. It hurts because my boyfriend broke up with me too so i really need her. Now im all alone and anxious whilst shes out partying.

User Profile: kl310
kl310 February 10th, 2018

Not having relationships. Lonliness is awful.

User Profile: LeaMelissa
LeaMelissa February 10th, 2018

My relationship with my sister

User Profile: Bluegurl2018
Bluegurl2018 February 10th, 2018

My own