Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: BashfulBelle
BashfulBelle February 8th, 2018

My family is split in half. We were raised in a particular religion and since I've decided not to be involved in this religious practice anymore, i feel like my mom has completely rejected me. We have nothing to say to each other, other than an occasionally text that says we love each other. I'm sad that our relationship will never be the same.

User Profile: loyalPeach5371
loyalPeach5371 February 8th, 2018

Family.. Friends

User Profile: Hope7879
Hope7879 February 8th, 2018

my mom and i's relationship. It hurts alot because i just want her to be ice and say she loves me when she doesnt unless i say i love her first i just want her to say im sorry and that she doesnt mean the words she says

User Profile: Ren1984
Ren1984 February 8th, 2018

My relationship with Anne. Until now I still can't forget it.

User Profile: jackiepel017
jackiepel017 February 8th, 2018

my relationship with my girlfriend,, it

User Profile: Meowneko
Meowneko February 8th, 2018

My ex

User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 February 8th, 2018

My relationship with my dad. I realised I'm scared of him. Not in abusive way though.

User Profile: Needtotalk2279
Needtotalk2279 February 8th, 2018

Current relationship with my co worker who I slept with and has become distant. Still friends but he cut me off sexually and it's frustrating for me. And sad. He doesn't know what he wants but he dangles hope in front of me like a carrot.

User Profile: PanickedBerry
PanickedBerry February 8th, 2018

@Laura One relationship that makes me sad is my relationship with my brother. We have a love hate relationship that he runs. Some days he's cussing me out, and others he's trying to make jokes

User Profile: Siamese0402
Siamese0402 February 8th, 2018

My "family". I say this in quotation marks because they don't feel like one since they don't treat me nice...So yeah, I don't call them my family at all!

1 reply
User Profile: Dodyazoz
Dodyazoz February 8th, 2018

@Siamese0402 my family hate me I feel that clearly I feel broken 💔

load more