Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: Tarnaggy22
Tarnaggy22 February 10th, 2018

The one with my brother. He's a great guy, but to him being acknowledged as right is more important than actually being right.

User Profile: determinedOwl7965
determinedOwl7965 February 10th, 2018

every relationship i ever have... i feel completely incapable of connecting properly sometimes. im so frantic and panicked when i talk. i feel like i cant properly convey what im thinking. ever. and it pushes people away from me. i see more in people than they see in me, and its left me feeling isolated. i dont know if ill ever be able to genuinely connect with another person.

User Profile: Coffee21Forever
Coffee21Forever February 10th, 2018

With my dad, who doesn't seem to understand the needs of his children.

User Profile: persistentSkies2020
persistentSkies2020 February 10th, 2018

Well people I just founded out that my boyfriend is cheating on me for the second time and I dont know what to do

1 reply
User Profile: C0OLCAT
C0OLCAT February 10th, 2018

@persistentSkies2020

First off, I'm sorry. I've had countless relationships end due to being cheated on. My best advice and from my experience, its best you end things and distance yourself so you can heal and move on. Staying often causes resentment and only cause a toxic and unhealthy relationship.

load more
User Profile: summersiren
summersiren February 10th, 2018

"relationship" with our mother. Heck, whenever she touches me even accidentally, I find myself disgusted and I discreetly wipe the area where she brushed against me.

It's sad because she doesn't handle her anger and stress well, and it's pouring out on me and my siblings. She already "lost" me, and now it's happening to my younger siblings too.

User Profile: CatDownTheRabbitHole
CatDownTheRabbitHole February 10th, 2018

My ex-girlfriend. I don't know how it really all happened, but somehow, things just turned into a mess and the person I used to talk to daily doesn't even cross my mind anymore. I don't think I'm sad about it, but it's just a really sad situation.

User Profile: Ambitiousteen
Ambitiousteen February 10th, 2018

The relationship I have with my family they never seem to acknowledge me or show any sign of love towards me

User Profile: ClassySassy
ClassySassy February 10th, 2018

My sister. She's evil. She's jealous of me. She's bullied me all my life. She's not with me anymore but thoughts of self hatred that have her exact words with ger annluing voice are still here

User Profile: MommaMango1127
MommaMango1127 February 10th, 2018

My boyfriend and I. We have been together for the second time for 8 months now and things were going really well. But now he wants to throw it all away because he disappeared for 2 weeks and didn't speak to me at all, so I texted friends and one friend I deleted the messages from and lied about it because I didn't want him to think I was trying to sleep with my friend. The messages were harmless and I have even recovered the deleted ones, but now my boyfriend won't even message me or take my calls or anything. I don't understand how spending two weeks without speaking to me is any better than me deleting messages.

User Profile: ClassySassy
ClassySassy February 10th, 2018

My grandmother. She's not healthy. One of the inky people that care about me