Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: VarunVig
VarunVig February 11th, 2018

My first love

User Profile: daydreamwarrior18
daydreamwarrior18 February 11th, 2018

dad

User Profile: Snowflake50
Snowflake50 February 11th, 2018

My mum makes me sad because she shows no sympathy for my illness

User Profile: intuitiveDreamer
intuitiveDreamer February 11th, 2018

The one I have with my mother. Growing up I was raised by my dad and step mom. She abused me and we don't have a great relationship now. As an adult my mother is back into my life, but it's not the relationship you would imagine for a mother daughter. Just makes me sad I was never able to have those mother-daughter moments with either one of my moms. I try my hardest to make sure my daughter and I have a great relationship together and she has a role model to look up too.

User Profile: Adonald0207
Adonald0207 February 11th, 2018

The one Im in now, which is my marriage. I havent even been married for one year yet. Smh.

User Profile: cuteApples
cuteApples February 11th, 2018

With my parents

User Profile: Scarletjet7
Scarletjet7 February 11th, 2018

My husband makes me feel small. I can

2 replies
User Profile: NakitaDee
NakitaDee February 11th, 2018

This is exactly how I'm feeling at this moment . Everytime I try to talk, he shows zero interest and I get so mad . Soo frustrated it's a daily thing . @Scarletjet7

1 reply
User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance February 11th, 2018

I hope both of you rise above what you're told about yourself and learn to be free and gain your self-respect. God bless

load more
load more
User Profile: Polkadots420
Polkadots420 February 11th, 2018

My ex boyfriend Tristen. We dated for a year and a half. We were in a long distance relationship. The beginning was great but then things turned to the worst. He would ignore me all the time and just treat me like I was an option not a priority. We lived 2 and a half hours away from eachother. I went to see him when I could when I wasn't working. During the whole time we were together he never drove to see me. He didn't have a car when I first meet him but still like wtf. We broke up we've been on and off this time we've been broken up for a while. I'm still madly in love with him and everytime I think of our memories it makes me sad.

User Profile: SoStayWoke1
SoStayWoke1 February 11th, 2018

The one with my manipulative ex. I cant believe I allowed it to go for so long

User Profile: NotQuiteBlue
NotQuiteBlue February 11th, 2018

My friends: I feel as if most of them don't actually care about me and would rather not have me in their life. I care so much about them and feel like I don't receive the same feelings back from them.

4 replies
User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 11th, 2018

@NotQuiteBlue same..

3 replies
User Profile: NotQuiteBlue
NotQuiteBlue February 13th, 2018

@existentialkat

Honestly, that sucks so much that you feel the same way <3 I hope you are okay.

2 replies
User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 13th, 2018

@NotQuiteBlue Thanks so much! I hope you are okay too! We can do this together <3

User Profile: existentialkat
existentialkat February 13th, 2018

@NotQuiteBlue Thanks so much! I hope you are okay too! We can do this together <3

load more
load more
load more