Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2018

One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......

653
User Profile: Pissedoff0612
Pissedoff0612 February 12th, 2018

Living with my dad. He got really impatient ever since my mom passed away.

User Profile: llychee
llychee February 12th, 2018

Those friendships that faded and I dont know why, but it was probably at least half my fault. 😑

1 reply
User Profile: tidalmemories
tidalmemories February 12th, 2018

@llychee Maybe that's how life wants it to be. We lose some, we get some. But probably we all feel that too, like it was partly our fault that made a friend into a stranger. How fast can someone you truly trust turn into someone who'd probably just be like all those people you pass by in the street everyday. The pain eases in slowly, just as how the friendship fades slowly into our memories.

load more
User Profile: cyanGrapefruit9056
cyanGrapefruit9056 February 12th, 2018

I have 2 children with a narcissist. This affects my life on a daily basis. He is so mean to the kids, and as a consequence, me. We are divorced, but he has taken everything "happy" from me. I really regret our relationship, but I am of course happy about having 2 beautiful children. It's just a really tough life, sharing 2 kids with someone whose only goal is to make us miserable. This is my struggle. I feel guilty for choosing an unfit father for my children.

User Profile: convivialSea4324
convivialSea4324 February 12th, 2018

I struggle with trusting my mother more often than not. Which created a very fraught relationship.

User Profile: MidwestKiller
MidwestKiller February 12th, 2018

My real father...

User Profile: ttigs102
ttigs102 February 12th, 2018

My brother. Hes a control freak and narcissist. Its a very difficult relationship. He also has mental health problems. Refuses to take medication or receive any help. On top of this he is autistic and intelligent. He knows what he is doing. My parents are aging and one day I will be his guardian. Im his only sibling. Its terrifying.

User Profile: LaxBro86
LaxBro86 February 12th, 2018

When you catch feelings with your closest and best friend, but they don't feel the same and you feel like You're struggling to get over her, without making things awkward, or disrespecting her in any way.

User Profile: neonCake7702
neonCake7702 February 12th, 2018

My dads brother. Hes an angry person, and cut off my sister and I because he had a fight with my dad.

User Profile: wishFlower0714
wishFlower0714 February 12th, 2018

The friendships that just fade away. I can feel them drift further away yet I do nothing. I feel like it's not only my job to make it work, and since they're not doing any effort, I feel like I shouldn't either.

One of those is my closest friend since kindergarden. We have known each other for 25 years. Last time we talked was 1 year ago while we were drunk, it was happy talk. Since then nothing. She got mad at me once because I was different from her new friends. That experience still hurts. Maybe that's why I'm afraid to talk to her. I'm scared she will just say it's over and we shouldn't even try to be friends anymore.

1 reply
User Profile: FromAllTheMedicine
FromAllTheMedicine February 12th, 2018

@wishFlower0714 I understand that your afraid but if you do nothing then you may lose her all the same. Be brave, take the risk and talk to her and see where it goes, we're all here to support you, don't look back and regret not reaching out 😊 much love ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: wishFlower0714
wishFlower0714 February 16th, 2018

@FromAllTheMedicine

Thanks for the support! I will try heart

load more
load more
User Profile: pioneeringPal9009
pioneeringPal9009 February 12th, 2018

My family collectively blames me for everything at least I brought them together I have major health and wellness issues stress doesn't help, but on a positive note I think this website could really help me I'm the support and compassion I need to heal helping others understand seems to HELP to deal with a lifetime of trama a positive response from your end Will be helpful