One relationship in my life that makes me sad is......
My sister and my father..
She's always been Daddy's PRincess (she calls herself that)
When I told them I was seeing a Psyc. they criticized me to the point of a panic attack. I haven't been back since then. It's been almost two months now. They still come and take my kids for the weekend ( they treat my littles with love) so i only see them in that time.
Since the incident they all have stopped talking to me, including my stepmom w2ho has raised me since age 5..
My relationship with myself, I fight with myself a lot, I make myself cry and its not because Im a bad person, its just that I dont like myself sometimes and I snap and beat myself up.
My relationship with my dad. Maybe were too different... maybe too alike, I dont know but we get into arguements a lot and I hate it. He always make a rude remark that he may think doesnt even matter but it matters to me a lot and I cry because of it. I wish our relationship was better...
With my brother. He's the only person in the family I don't entirely talk to and I feel awkward to be with. I'm the same way for him. It's because every time we come across each other in the house, I don't greet or initiate talking to him like he doesn't exist. I don't because every time we open a conversation it always ends up like he's debating and rubs in to your face that all his opinions are correct. He also tends to make you feel useless and unhelpful by telling it directly to your face or insinuating it. All he can sees in you is mistakes.
My boyfriend.. Its not that hes a bad person he just doesnt understand how complex my mind and emotions are and it pushes him away when i need him more than anything.
The relationship I have with myself. I love listening to other people & being there for them if they need advice or just a listening ear. I never ask anyone else for that, even when I know sometimes I need it. I get angry with myself a lot & say mean things to / about myself. I don't feel worthy sometimes to be happy like others. I hope I can change my mindset & start loving myself 💙🦋
My husband and I. Last year he had, what he says, was an emotional affair. I cant get past the fact that I think it was more. I would see her when were all together and she would try to sneak talk to him. We were setting up for a fundraiser and he went into the storage trailer and she all but ran after. So I followed. They were in there shoulder to shoulder. As soon as I walked over he walked away. I stared her down letting her know I wasnt a coward. I even confronted her. She would talk about things that my husband and I had talked about that she shouldnt have known.
All he had to say to me is sorry and I dont know how she knew that. He insisted nothing physical was there. She talked about him to me like they had been friends forever. It was obvious they liked each other.
I did find out the woman had been doing this to another couple. Talking to their daughter about how her mom didnt treat her dad well and stuff like that. Treating him to personal.
Always a different man.
@ComposingDawn I
Due to a disfunctional family, lies and abusive siblings, that I haven't seen my nieces and nephew in 8 years.
I know they love me, miss me and want to see me, but my sister is using them as pawns to hurt me and won't let me see them.
She doesn't realise that she is hurting her own children by doing that.
My mother. She always treated me different from my sisters. She would yell at me and bring me to tears multiple days per week. She controlled everything when it had to do with me... the way my hair was styled, what activities I could do in school. She even picked my major in college.
She was ticked off when I got divorced from my abusive ex, because he made good money. She was upset that I started dating because she expected me to stay alone for at least a year, because she was widowed.
When I broke up with smeone after 1.5 years of dating, I was crying over the phone. She said and I will never forget her exact words to this day... ‘If you would keep your legs closed, this wouldnt happen.
So I told her I wouldnt continue to listen to her talk to me like that and I hung up. Thatwas Almost 4 years ago and I havent talked to her or the rest of my family since.
The one that is no longer