Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

They say a person needs just 3 things to be truly happy in this world. What is yours, I’ll go first …

User Profile: communicativeLime4983
communicativeLime4983 March 2nd, 2023

I have adhd and going through depression. Im healing, even tho I don’t feel happy about anything, I think this is a good exercise for anyone. Instead of focusing on the things we can’t control people, death etc we could focus on the present:


Someone to love: it would be myself, I haven’t love myself at all and when I start loving myself I can start to love other people again


Something to do: everyday I wake up and I can go to school or do chores, do archery and eat


Something to hope for: getting my degree at least I know for sure I can be in control of tht

2
User Profile: ouiCherie
ouiCherie March 5th, 2023

@communicativeLime4983

Someone to love ✔️ Something to do ✔️ something to hope for ✔️

But too much to do, and hoping too much can backfire and gradually lower the happiness, isn't it?

User Profile: Mdreaming101
Mdreaming101 March 5th, 2023

@communicativeLime4983

Oh you do archery - cool! I always wanna try but I am too shy. I don't have anyone who does that.

Someone to love: myself I guess. sometimes I feel I love myself too and other times I feel I don't love myself enough.

Something to do: wake and take my sister to school

Something to hope for: my book and my comic. that's my entire life right there.