Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what song or songs makes you cry or touches you emotionally???

User Profile: Hope7879
Hope7879 March 13th, 2018

the song let it go by james bay... all i want by emma bale .....let you down by nf....never good enough by jdam

126
User Profile: funfettifrosting
funfettifrosting April 3rd, 2018

king-

right here- lil peep

youth- daughter

if were honest-

silhouette- owl city

User Profile: butterflyPessimist
butterflyPessimist April 4th, 2018

@funfettifrosting

Youth-daughter is amazingggg

load more
User Profile: funfettifrosting
funfettifrosting April 3rd, 2018

diamonds- clairah

also amen by her ^

and bmike baby dont cut and 2 faces

User Profile: asuicidalhomosexual
asuicidalhomosexual April 3rd, 2018

LITERALY ANY TWENTY ONE PILOTS SONG

User Profile: CantStepOut
CantStepOut April 4th, 2018

Starry Starry Night, Don McLean Watch the movie Loving Vincent. I cried so much I had to leave the room.

Many songs by And Also The Trees

User Profile: PlanetExplorer003
PlanetExplorer003 April 4th, 2018

I cant go on without you -Kaleo

hauntingly beautiful song the whistling at the start is amazing

User Profile: Donutmuncher
Donutmuncher April 4th, 2018

These are some songs that could make me cry if I

User Profile: Dancersoul
Dancersoul April 4th, 2018

i hope you dance

User Profile: PlantsOnAWindowsill
PlantsOnAWindowsill April 4th, 2018

Remembering Sunday - All Time Low

Therapy - All Time Low

What a Catch, Donnie - Fall Out Boy

Misguided Ghosts - Paramore

Stay Together For the Kids - Blink 182

Adam's Song - Blink 182 (This is my absolute favorite song)

There's more, but these are the ones that really get me :( On the bright side, sad songs have a tendency to make me feel better when I'm down

User Profile: vgiem
vgiem April 4th, 2018

You don't know- Katelyn Tarver

Pretty Hurts- Beyoncé

Fix you- Coldplay

Take me to church- Hozier

Self-fullfilling prophecy- Maria Mena

Scars to your beautiful- Alessia Cara

Kindly calm me down- Meghan Trainor

A team cos was abused

and

Lieing to mirror