Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what song or songs makes you cry or touches you emotionally???

User Profile: Hope7879
Hope7879 March 13th, 2018

the song let it go by james bay... all i want by emma bale .....let you down by nf....never good enough by jdam

126
User Profile: BreatheV
BreatheV April 5th, 2018

BarlowGirl- Never Alone

Fireflight- forever

BarlowGirl- Mirror

BarlowGirl- Surrender

User Profile: amiableZebra8008
amiableZebra8008 April 5th, 2018

visions of gideon - sufjan stevenson

U-Turn (lili) - aaron

skinny love - bon iver

User Profile: energeticPenny8
energeticPenny8 April 5th, 2018

Creed - one last breath

Creed - wash away those years

Sia - unstoppable

Sonique - sky

Audioslave - be yourself

User Profile: fairmindedOwl4148
fairmindedOwl4148 April 5th, 2018

Your deep rest- the hotelier

It never ends- bring me the horizon

Visions- bring me the horizon

Blonde hair, black lungs- Sorority noise

User Profile: stormsfade
stormsfade April 5th, 2018

Oceans- Seafret

I just love the feel of it.. kind of sad. The bit that says 'we hide our emotions under the surface and try to pretend' I feel I can relate to a lot :)

User Profile: BrokenBell1
BrokenBell1 April 5th, 2018

@imsorryitry

A Thousand years

I Won't Give Up

Pretty much all of NF songs

User Profile: placidTalker2294
placidTalker2294 April 11th, 2018

@imsorryitry writer in the dark by Lorde, wake me up when September ends by Green day, A team by Ed Sheeran, habits by tove lo and one more light by Linkin park

User Profile: PlantsOnAWindowsill
PlantsOnAWindowsill April 11th, 2018

@placidTalker2294 I love green day !! I also really like 21 guns by them

load more
User Profile: Litten99
Litten99 April 12th, 2018

Glitter in the air- pink

Imangen- John Lennon

Lucy in the sky with dimonds-the Beatles

Yellow Submarine-the beatles

Lion man- monford and sons

User Profile: RisingMoon21
RisingMoon21 April 12th, 2018

Ballgame by Kevin Devine

Lua by Bright Eyes

Your Lasting Image by Into It. Over It

Alright by keaton Henson Pytor By Bad Books

Using by Sorority Noise

Sense of Home by Harrison Storm

Home Is Where the Haunt Is by American Football

Impossible Year by Panic! At the Disco

Blissth by Sorority Noise

And honestly a million more. I have an entire playlist of just sad and tear inducing songs.

User Profile: PlantsOnAWindowsill
PlantsOnAWindowsill April 13th, 2018

@RisingMoon21 lua is literally the saddest song i know omg

User Profile: pIeaseheIpme
pIeaseheIpme April 13th, 2018

@RisingMoon21 you might not have heard of it, but a song by Pink Floyd called Wish You Were Here ;-;

User Profile: Xxxfaeravenxxx
Xxxfaeravenxxx April 14th, 2018

@RisingMoon21 the time of your life Green Day

load more
User Profile: PandaJane
PandaJane April 17th, 2018

Crywolf - Rising, Rising (Bassnectar remix)