Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what song or songs makes you cry or touches you emotionally???

User Profile: Hope7879
Hope7879 March 13th, 2018

the song let it go by james bay... all i want by emma bale .....let you down by nf....never good enough by jdam

126
User Profile: QuirkyAnne
QuirkyAnne April 17th, 2018

A Little Too Much - Shawn Mendes

Welcome To My Life - Simple Plan

Perfect - Simple Plan

Demons - Imagine Dragons

1-800-273-8255 - Logic ft. Alessia Cara

Miss Wanna Die - JubyPhonic

Sayoko - JubyPhonic

Self-inflicted Achromatic - JubyPhonic

User Profile: bunnyBrawler
bunnyBrawler April 17th, 2018

Lil Peep songs , lil uzi dark queen , kanye west only one

User Profile: Rockhound5
Rockhound5 April 18th, 2018

Demon Hunter - I Will Fail You In This Moment - Star Crossed Wasteland, Standing Alone, & Lost at Sea Five Finger Death Punch - Undone, Tragic Truth, Gone Away, & Anywhere but Here Red - Darkest Part, Already Over, & Pieces

User Profile: EarlyOnion
EarlyOnion April 18th, 2018

Cher - "Song for the Lonely" (Living Proof, 2001)

User Profile: Myrmaid
Myrmaid April 18th, 2018

6/10 by Dodie -it just really makes me think of myself. This one is probably my favorite song right now.

Dust in the Wind by Kansas -just such a sad song.

Cats in the Cradle Harry Chapin - I lost my dad when I was a teen so it just reminds me that he's not here. When he was alive it was one of his favorite songs.

User Profile: intelligentSquare3915
intelligentSquare3915 April 18th, 2018

Start over - imagine dragons

User Profile: BeeTiger
BeeTiger April 18th, 2018

Seven Years by Nora Jones holds strong emotional value to me 'cause I felt so close to the song as a child. I think I know why now.

My other choices would be All Is Well (Goodbye Goodbye) by Radical Face and Your Bones By Of Monsters and Men.

User Profile: powerfulPlane6030
powerfulPlane6030 April 18th, 2018

Breathe Me by Sia

Welcome To My Life by Sunrise Avenue

The Islander by Nightwish

User Profile: littleWillow3007
littleWillow3007 May 15th, 2018

@powerfulPlane6030

The Islander <3

load more
User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower April 19th, 2018

Human Christina perry

User Profile: BreatheV
BreatheV April 30th, 2018
User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 May 10th, 2018

@BreatheV Wow! I hadn't heard that one before. Thanks for sharing it!

load more