Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what song or songs makes you cry or touches you emotionally???

User Profile: Hope7879
Hope7879 March 13th, 2018

the song let it go by james bay... all i want by emma bale .....let you down by nf....never good enough by jdam

126
User Profile: EvieBird
EvieBird May 8th, 2018

Medicine - Daughter

Truth is a Beautiful Thing - London Grammar

His Daugher - Molly Kate Kestner

Intertwined - dodie

Holes - Layla

The A Team - Ed Sheeran

Atlas: Two - Sleeping At Last

User Profile: r0uge
r0uge May 9th, 2018

Wait - M83

User Profile: SaltySnail18
SaltySnail18 May 9th, 2018

So Far Away, At Dawn, First Love, Dream - Min Yoongi

User Profile: janicea1170
janicea1170 May 9th, 2018

Something Beautiful - Need to Breathe

User Profile: Indistinctaurora
Indistinctaurora May 10th, 2018

In this shirt- the Irrepressibles

St augustine- band of horses

Where is my love- syml

User Profile: rosaliemcrx
rosaliemcrx May 10th, 2018

mama - mcr

sober - p!nk

mrs. potato head - melanie martinez

gasoline - halsey

here comes a thought - steven universe

User Profile: placidSquare9564
placidSquare9564 May 10th, 2018

Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton

User Profile: PinkFloyd65
PinkFloyd65 May 15th, 2018

Neil Youngs Trans album- I used to listen to it when I was suffering the worst with my depression, as Neils voice helped me fall asleep. Mr. Soul gets me especially.

Also, some Devo songs make me a bit sad because of a person I associate with them.

User Profile: littleWillow3007
littleWillow3007 May 15th, 2018

Johnny Cash - Hurt

Radiohead - Exit Music

User Profile: B3C3
B3C3 May 15th, 2018

I know it's a bit cheesy, but Fireflies by Owl City

User Profile: littleWillow3007
littleWillow3007 May 15th, 2018

@B3C3

I love this song, it really lifts my spirits :)

To me it's a feel good song

load more