Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what song or songs makes you cry or touches you emotionally???

User Profile: Hope7879
Hope7879 March 13th, 2018

the song let it go by james bay... all i want by emma bale .....let you down by nf....never good enough by jdam

126
User Profile: B3C3
B3C3 May 15th, 2018

I know it's a bit cheesy, but Fireflies by Owl City

User Profile: B3C3
B3C3 May 15th, 2018

I know it's a bit cheesy, but Fireflies by Owl City

User Profile: Mozaq
Mozaq May 15th, 2018

@imsorryitry

Taylor swift - Dress

BMTH - Drown

Oasis- wonderwall

Bryan Adams - Heaven

Theres plenty actually hahah , these are not really the main one but just what comes into my mind

User Profile: tidyBalloon1061
tidyBalloon1061 May 15th, 2018

Trouble by KIDDI has been infecting my brain lately and it's just tragic music.

User Profile: tidyBalloon1061
tidyBalloon1061 May 15th, 2018

Edit: KIDDO, sorry

load more
User Profile: ThankyouComeAgain
ThankyouComeAgain May 15th, 2018

It's funny because I don't cry to any song but there is one thing that I can make myself cry to, it's only one and it's wierd... Wrecking ball by Mikey Cyrus, I don't even really know why haha.

There are songs that I find emotional but don't actually make me cry, songs like: innocent eyes by delta goodrem and f ing perfect by pink.

User Profile: littleWillow3007
littleWillow3007 May 15th, 2018

@ThankyouComeAgain

Have you ever listened to the cover version of wrecking ball by Asgeir? Not that I want you to cry of course ^^ but I think it's a nice version of the song!

User Profile: ThankyouComeAgain
ThankyouComeAgain May 15th, 2018

@littleWillow3007

I have now haha. thanks. I must admit I have a soft spot for Mikey but that version is pretty great

User Profile: littleWillow3007
littleWillow3007 May 15th, 2018

@ThankyouComeAgain

Glad you liked it :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: JessLeMess
JessLeMess May 15th, 2018

Oblivion by bastille, the cello just gets me every time