new depression support members in july - pop in and say hi!
(hehe that rhymes)
hello hello hello! welcome to the depression support community! we're so happy to have you here, and thank you for joining us :)

you are welcomed, supported, and heard - especially in this community. feel free to introduce yourself (in this post!) and get involved in this lovely place; we hope you like it here!
feel free to check out some of our recent events, national days, useful posts, and resources (all is highlighted text is clickable!) :
an introduction to depression support
take a look at the depression training
take the emotional wellness test
join a group chatroom
find a friend
national yoga day
national onion ring day
note from me
a quote for you! : "to show up imperfectly but open to change, is better than not showing up at all."
a question for you! : if you had to do a spontaneous presentation on a topic of your choice, which topic would you choose and why?
tagging some new subscribers : @sincereCat77 @versatileTalker2151 @Greeneyes79 @egret35 @ivoryPrune9649 @calmOcean7813 @bambarabam @ivoryLand3515 @syd0215 @BrytanRiot91 @PeachWatermelonPumpernickle @metoooo @Keithyuu @lightBlackberry247 @affectionateLake310 @sunnyAvocado6639 @honeyybeaa @sweetFish199 @Beautifulblisss @sensitiveOcean4463
hope you all have a lovely day/night, and know that you are never alone, especially here. we're all proud of you, please keep going <3
-S x
Hi, im finding 7 cups to be extremely helpful. Thank you for listening
@persistentCat4277
hi hi hi! thank you for joining and introducing yourself to this lovely community! and yayy, i’m so happy to hear that you're finding 7cups extremely helpful :) we're all here for you, and i hope you have a lovely day <3
-S x
Hi! I just joined this app yesterday. My mind has been really unstable.
@humorousYard3033
hello hello! thank you for joining 7cups and the depression support community, we really hope you like it here! here is a lovely welcome pack that you might find useful :) i understand how you're feeling unstable /: we're all here to support you, always. i hope you have a lovely day! <3
-S x
Hi, I'm Karen and I get SSDI checks every month mostly for depression and anxiety. Lately, it's been frustrating because I feel like my depression meds aren't working anymore and my anxiety has gotten so bad that it's affecting my body and I can't get myself to even walk (I also have mild CP) and I'm frustrating I'm starting to have to use trekking poles or sticks to get around hilly areas now. Actually my anxiety made me panic on flat ground today so... And I'm off and on anxiety meds lately and it seems like nothing works. I don't see a regular psycharist due to limited options in my region but I get my mental health meds from my family doctor.
@QueenKaren
hello and welcome karen! it's lovely to have you here, and thank you for introducing yourself and sharing with the community. i understand how you feel frustrated with how both depression and anxiety make you feel, it sounds as if they affect you quite a lot and that they put you in really difficult situations /: we're all here to support you and help you, always. i hope things start to look up soon <3
-S x
Hi all, new to the forum but been using 7cups for a while. Hoping to get to know you all, support you and lean on you from time to time :)
@neonShade6407
hiya! thank you for joining and introducing yourself to the depression support community, we're really happy to have you here and to know that you are getting involved with the forums! i hope we can all get to know you too, and i hope we can support you as best as possible :) wishing you the best, have a lovely day <3
-S x
Hello everyone! I’m also new to all this. Hope we can get along together. Have a nice dayyy :)
@bananamuffin4
hii! thank you for joining and introducing yourself to this lovely community, and for being here on 7cups! i hope we can get along together as well, you seem like a wonderful person :) here is a useful welcome pack that might come in handy too! hope you have a lovely day as well, we're all here for you <3
-S x
Hi all. I am new, have put up a thread and joined a group chat already, everyone seems nice which makes it a little easier to open up.
@lonelyandexhausted308
hello hello! thank you so much for joining the depression support community, and for involving yourself by putting up a thread and joining a group chat - that is so amazing! here is a wonderful welcome pack that might be useful to you as well :) i'm glad you feel that everyone is nice which allows you to open up better, you are truly doing so well and we hope to be doing the same too! we're all here for you, and i hope you have a lovely day <3
-S x
Hi!! I've technically had the 7 cups app for a while, but I'm only really starting to use it now. The community seems great so far! I'm glad to be here
@persistentWriter3390
helloo! thank you for joining and starting to get involved with the community :) we're really happy to have you here, and this is a lovely welcome pack that may come in handy! and yayy, it's amazing to know that you're finding your experience here great! we're all here for you, no matter what. i hope you have a lovely day <3
-S x
Hi everyone, I've been using 7Cups for almost a week and I'm glad to be here and reach for support :)
@HausuHenderson84
hello hello! thank you so much for being here on 7cups, and for joining and introducing yourself to depression support :) here is a handy dandy welcome pack for you hehe. we're really happy to have you here, so it's lovely to know that you feel the same! we're all so proud of you for reaching out for support, and we are all here for you, always. hope you have a wonderful day <3
-S x