A-Z treat handouts for the Teal Pumpkin Project
It's back for 2022!
The Teal Pumpkin Project is a way for those who have allergies or other food restrictions to be able to enjoy trick or treating too! People who have non-food treats put out a Teal Pumpkin to show they have non-food goodies!
So let's get some virtual non-food treats going! We'll go through possibilities alphabetically, try to not skip letters but if you're really stuck move on to the next letter. Hopefully we can get from A-Z more than once!
Check the end of the thread to see what letter we left off at and click post to thread to add your treat for the next letter!
The great thing about this online is these treats can get quite extravagant!

[A teal jack 'o lantern sits on the grass]
@777Bre777 @adaptablePomegranate1587 @adequatelyInadequate @adventurousBranch3786 @AffyAvo @Arsalanahmed @Ashleylovescats @AttentiveEar @Averayne93 @Azalea98 @azuladragon34 @BeyondTheInvisible @BlindGrapefruit @bouncyVoice4149 @Breezy2013 @CaringBrit @CheeryPotato @CheerySandi @ChildGoddessFlute @Colorfulcatsofhope @considerateParadise6717 @Disneywoman @DoISayIt @DylanMark @Edobre399 @Emiliako @enthusiasticTortoise6681 @Fireskye13 @friendlyEars8792 @goldenSpruce1512 @InfiniteThoughts2k19 @Jamesjones10123 @jovialButterfly6752 @JoyfulUnicorn @JoyIntoDarkness @K87 @killaj0ule @lightTriangle7748 @LikeABirdWithoutWings @lovelySun2900 @LoveMyRotty @magnifiedfaith @ManinblacK @MikuoniandBlueCheese @MistyMagic @mnhtx3 @moosprbrk @MyNameIsNicole @NaomiR @NevaehRose @OneErased @pinkbunnywabbit @Pixiechu @PotFullOfSky2020 @Raysofsunshineandrainbow2005 @redGrapes1822 @Redheadmadeofglitter94 @repen13 @sabeyesofblue3535 @SmolBurrahobbit12 @specialPurple1582 @StarsOrchidsOwls @sunshinegiraffe123 @TimidBear @turquoiseHemlock900 @u2canwin @wahmbrenda @WeedyGarden @wonderfulRainbow817 @xandia
Halloween is getting close, so the game is back up and running!
@777Bre777 @adaptablePomegranate1587 @adequatelyInadequate @adventurousBranch3786 @AffyAvo @agreeableTurtle1021 @amusingTalker1267 @Aqua1494 @Arsalanahmed @Ashleylovescats @AttentiveEar @audienta @Averayne93 @azuladragon34 @BacktotheTrail @BeyondTheInvisible @BlindGrapefruit @blissfulTouch29 @Bluedophin12 @bouncyVoice4149 @Breezy2013 @CaringBrit @CheeryPotato @CheerySandi @ChildGoddessFlute @Colorfulcatsofhope @considerateBunny7436 @considerateParadise6717 @crystallizedrequiem @DichotomousDetia @disneymoonlight @Disneywoman @DoISayIt @DylanMark @Edobre399 @Emiliako @emotionalTalker2260 @enthusiasticTortoise6681 @fairmindedWater1140 @Fireskye13 @FrenchMarbles @friendlyEars8792 @goldenSpruce1512 @IcedCoffee211109 @InfiniteThoughts2k19 @Jamesjones10123 @JoyfulUnicorn @JoyIntoDarkness @K87 @killaj0ule @kwheelz @lightTriangle7748 @LikeABirdWithoutWings @lovelycoacoa @lovelySun2900 @LoveMyRotty @magnifiedfaith @ManinblacK @MistyMagic @mnhtx3 @modestHickory2783 @modestOcean1286 @moosprbrk @MyNameIsNicole @NaomiR @NevaehRose @OneErased @philosophicalAcai7803 @pinkbunnywabbit @Pixiechu @placidMoth @PotFullOfSky2020 @rainbowVibes @Raysofsunshineandrainbow2005 @redGrapes1822 @Redheadmadeofglitter94 @repen13 @reservedCat9143 @sabeyesofblue3535 @SmolBurrahobbit12 @SparklyCat @specialPurple1582 @StarsOrchidsOwls @stuffiessytem @sunshinegiraffe123 @theboymoana @TimidBear @turquoiseHemlock900 @u2canwin @wahmbrenda @WeedyGarden @wonderfulRainbow817 @xandia @Xisle @Zed786
@AffyAvo the teal pumpkin is actually started for the police who got killed recently
@blissfulTouch29 It started off in 2012 in one area and became more widespread in 2014 for food allergies.
https://www.allergicliving.com/2014/10/23/the-origin-of-the-teal-pumpkin-project-interview-with-becky-basalone-facet/#:~:text=It%20was%20in%20the%20fall,handing%20out%20non%2Dfood%20items.
I haven't heard of it being connected to police before.
@AffyAvo its been connected to police who were killed for years
The parents might not be too impressed but the kids will have a blast if I give out
Airhorns!
@AffyAvo
What about colouring books? They could help the children relax after all the excitement.
@audienta I love that idea! I love coloring
I will give out D - Dominoes !
Listening - One Step At A Time!
I will give out Notebooks for people to keep a journal or set goals in.
Getting this going again!
I could give out flower sticks, were a bit of a fad toy in the 90s, but have been around longer, 2 stickers were used to twirl a 3rd around and the skilled could do many tricks with them.
@AffyAvo I would give out G for gyroscopes 🤔🤣 the small toys that would spin and spin on table tops or the floor.
My brains first idea was hair but no that's not a good idea 😂😂 happy Halloween, here's some hair.
As I kid I had allergies and non food was always my favorite :0 so to continue the alphabet I say
Holographic stickers or hair chalk
@Bunnylovesyou Giving hair would be a bit weird, but both the suggestions sound great! Hair extensions - those fun coloured clip in ones could be a good hair one as well!
@AffyAvo
Ouuuu yes those are fun :0
I - ink pens, in fun Halloween prints!
@AffyAvo
J for Jaffa cakes, gluten free and dairy free of course!
K - for Kinder chocolade, but in case there are milk allergies
Or a home made King Arthur double chocolate cake, made with cocoa and coconut and withou soy, nuts, gluten or milk!

L is for Liquorice
