Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Forum Discussion Question: If you could go back in time and meet your younger self, what advice would you give him or her?

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 2nd, 2017

If you could go back in time and meet your younger self, what advice would you give him or her?

Join in

87
User Profile: Ravi87
Ravi87 August 21st, 2018

Never get married

User Profile: laughingblossom88
laughingblossom88 August 21st, 2018

To live life to the full and never take anything for granted ,life is too short.

User Profile: AngelWings2308
AngelWings2308 August 21st, 2018

@Laura

If I could go back in time, I would tell my "younger-me" that everything is going to be okay yes.

I would assure her that she doesn't have to worry about anything and I would ask her to select a hobby which includes sports because then,

maybe I wouldn't have turned as lazy as I am today laugh.

Haha, but jokes aside, I would thank her for an awesome childhood as well and I would definitely ask her to get rid of those fake friends lol.

User Profile: lunasol1316
lunasol1316 August 21st, 2018

@Laura If I could go back in time and speak to my younger self, I would tell her to be present. Forget about what other people think of you, it is your time to figure out who you are and be 100% unapologetically yourself. And I would tell her that things always get better.

User Profile: laughingblossom88
laughingblossom88 August 21st, 2018

If I was to go back in time I would tell myself not to make the mistakes I made and to be a stronger person as depression took over my life for 7 years it was will power that i used Now i am a strong person

User Profile: Ohatejay
Ohatejay August 21st, 2018

Believe in God, read your books, think. Just do something good

User Profile: SirVirus
SirVirus August 21st, 2018

I'd go back and tell myself NOT TO COME OUT UNTIL YOU ARE 100% SURE. I made the mistake of coming out unsure of who I was. not a good thing xD Dont do it!

User Profile: horizon42
horizon42 August 21st, 2018

Remember that there is a great balance in the world. If you seek to change the world and bring about peace, it is paramount to remember that love is magnetic, while fear and anger are repellant. The greatest way to create change is to be as an equal.... love will bind. Love is the bond that will help us all to act within and around each other in a magnificent harmony. Anger and resentment will do just the opposite, it will scatter unity. Take this balance into account as you interact with all things in the world

User Profile: vriska44
vriska44 August 21st, 2018

Dear younger self

You will always be your greatest love story

User Profile: healingParadise90
healingParadise90 August 21st, 2018

Dont force yourself in a relationship. Live yoir life. Go see the world.

1 reply
User Profile: freshApricot34
freshApricot34 August 21st, 2018

@healingParadise90

too true 💓

load more