Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you were to choose your name as a combination of a colour and a fruit / vegetable, what would you choose and why ?

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 14th, 2021

Hello lovely people coming across 💛 I hope y'all are doing well and staying safe !

If you were to choose your name as a combination of a colour and a fruit / vegetable, what would you choose and why ? 😄

For instance -: Green Mango xD or or or Pink Potato !

! Feel free to share and tag fellow 7 cupsians to join the fun !

55
User Profile: helpfulTurtle6349
helpfulTurtle6349 October 26th, 2022

Black Cherry


it sounds awesome and I love cherries

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 29th, 2022

@helpfulTurtle6349 Hehe sounds awesome indeed.❤

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 29th, 2022


@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I'm a blue-cute-cumber

Blue is my favourite colour just like the ocean and the sky. And a vegtable because I'm disabled my back is broken. Have a good day ❤

User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 October 29th, 2022
Purple Strawberry @Sunisshiningandsoareyou