Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what was your first thought when you woke up today?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence November 6th, 2017

Hello everyone !

Today i woke up after a beautiful night-dream so my first thought has been.... "uh, it's not real then.." cheeky

So, what was your first thought when you woke up today?

233
User Profile: Simi0909
Simi0909 August 19th, 2018

Why didnt I die in my sleep?

User Profile: Fallonbird14
Fallonbird14 August 19th, 2018

Why do I have to wake up? Why do I have to live another day? Within minutes I find myself thinking and choking back tears yet again as I remember the pain life brings.

User Profile: RenewedHopeAgain
RenewedHopeAgain August 19th, 2018

blush Im here and its for a purpose.

I will be healthy and do what I can and remove the worlds illusion from my life.

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 August 19th, 2018

Oh!!! I am sleepy!! But have to wake up because there is still lots to do!!

User Profile: Donutmuncher
Donutmuncher August 19th, 2018

How will I make my credit card payment on time? Then I get ready for work

User Profile: UnhelpfulFiend
UnhelpfulFiend August 19th, 2018

Well, I had a panic attack as I went to lay down last night so I never actually went to sleep so...

I just wished that I could sleep. About how it would be nice to just be able to get out of my head, even for just a little bit.

User Profile: HydrangeaField
HydrangeaField August 19th, 2018

I'm not in a comfortable position.....I need to go back to sleep.

User Profile: neonFig8820
neonFig8820 August 19th, 2018

I should have died long ago.

User Profile: decisiveJar3804
decisiveJar3804 August 19th, 2018

I wish I had no obligations at all and could go back to sleep. Even better it could be night all the time

User Profile: mathimatician
mathimatician August 19th, 2018

It will be a wonderful day !