Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what was your first thought when you woke up today?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence November 6th, 2017

Hello everyone !

Today i woke up after a beautiful night-dream so my first thought has been.... "uh, it's not real then.." cheeky

So, what was your first thought when you woke up today?

233
User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 September 24th, 2018

Will everybody go to college today!

User Profile: Ayla31
Ayla31 September 25th, 2018

I thought about my day and organized all in my head.

User Profile: TrippingNarwhal
TrippingNarwhal September 26th, 2018

I'm tired. I'm really tired.

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 September 27th, 2018

How long will i endure before i crack?

1 reply

@rosewithtears18

awh I'm with you

load more
User Profile: TrippingNarwhal
TrippingNarwhal September 28th, 2018

Same day. Same things to do. Absolutely nothing has changed.

User Profile: wittySpruce8187
wittySpruce8187 September 29th, 2018

What time is it? Am I late for something? Wow that was a bizarre dream

Did I accidentally text my friends all that weird stuff or was it just in the dream

Thank God it was a dream

My mouth tastes weird/I'm thirsty

User Profile: istra
istra September 29th, 2018

Its six am already

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 January 30th, 2019

Will my best friend(s) actually speak to me and acknowledge my existence today or will they continue to shun me as punishment for my mistakes/transgressions :(

1 reply
User Profile: BeyondTheInfinity
BeyondTheInfinity February 12th, 2019

@lycan9826 *hugs* :( <3

load more
User Profile: angietheninja
angietheninja May 2nd, 2019

"Please dont let me be a Jerk to anyone. I really want a real friend. . . One that I can call and can hang out with and tell them about day. One that my spouse wont have to worry I'd cheat with. .but I guess that's what I get for being a Jerk... to him . To everyone... I dont want to be such a P.O.S. . . Please let that be today.

1 reply
User Profile: BlindGrapefruit
BlindGrapefruit May 31st, 2019

@angietheninja

Hi Angie, we are are all jerks sometimes and we are all kind sometimes. It is all part of being human. You deserve love and support and friends just because you exist. You are worthy.

load more
User Profile: BlindGrapefruit
BlindGrapefruit May 31st, 2019

My first thought was "where is the snooze button?" lol