Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what was your first thought when you woke up today?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence November 6th, 2017

Hello everyone !

Today i woke up after a beautiful night-dream so my first thought has been.... "uh, it's not real then.." cheeky

So, what was your first thought when you woke up today?

233
User Profile: Butterflee
Butterflee May 31st, 2019

Go back to sleep...

User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 June 2nd, 2019

Why am I still alive?

6 replies
User Profile: Gamer87
Gamer87 June 2nd, 2019

@tluper6491

I am sorry that you felt this way. I feel like this sometimes too. I am glad you are alive, I hope that you will learn to see this for yourself soon too.

4 replies
User Profile: Butterflee
Butterflee June 2nd, 2019

@Gamer87 why do I have to wake up again?

3 replies
User Profile: Gamer87
Gamer87 June 2nd, 2019

@Butterflee

why do you think you should wake up again? Give me some reasons, I bet if you think hard enough you will find something, even if its only the smallest thing. Id like to hear what it is when you think of it.

In my eyes you have woken up because you are important in this world. You contribute things that no other human can because we are all unique and special!

2 replies
User Profile: Butterflee
Butterflee June 2nd, 2019

@Gamer87 thank you, you are very kind and compassionate and uplifting, an empath as well as a motivator, ty🤗

1 reply
User Profile: Gamer87
Gamer87 June 3rd, 2019

@Butterflee

You are welcome! Did you think of anything? Im not just saying Im interested, I actually am. Dont have to share if you dont want to though.

Hope waking up was a tiny bit easier for you today.

load more
load more
load more
load more

@tluper6491

bcs you're wonderful soul

hold on there

<3

load more
User Profile: secretcc
secretcc June 3rd, 2019

I woke up a little sad about a relationship.

1 reply
User Profile: Gamer87
Gamer87 June 3rd, 2019

@secretcc

sorry to hear that, want to say more?

load more

think to love myself

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 June 4th, 2019

Have to complete my syllabu.

User Profile: Butterflee
Butterflee June 4th, 2019

The pile of trash on my room floor stinks...

User Profile: rosebeinghappy18
rosebeinghappy18 June 15th, 2019

I am useless.

User Profile: Ragnarokk
Ragnarokk June 15th, 2019

Hoped to get a sign from her...